PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Challenge Missions?

Tea
Mar 6, 2011, 02:13 PM
I'm wondering if there's anyone, if even a small percentage that sticks in a group to play the Challenge Missions. Generally I could complete one with a party and immediately they leave, and afterwards it's kinda hard to get back into 'em because someone joins who hasn't even done the first.

So here's my question; Challenge Missions Y/N?

Luneth
Mar 6, 2011, 02:18 PM
There are people who stick with challenge missions to the end, starting with the first.
When I did my runs for Hyakka-ryouran, we had a party for 7 hours with 3 people staying the whole time. It's just luck dependable.

Chaos Rappy
Mar 6, 2011, 02:22 PM
Yeah, this was my problem last night. We had a party of four for 1, then went to 2, 1 guy left, then another because he was pessimistic, and the last D/C'd, and then I lost against bosses, and then next party, oe guy hasn't done 1, he leaves, me and two others do 2 again successfully, and they both leave, and I'm stuck there with no one left. <_<

Shinji Kazuya
Mar 6, 2011, 02:50 PM
Well I just do my party for Challenge, either I or III, and just put something like "no newbies" or " people who know how to play Challenge stages" and I often get good players. I got Hyakka Ryouran when I was lvl 50, or around that, and so far I have 2 Ten'imuso that I got from Challenge III. There's quite a vast number of good players who know their stuff despite the incredible amount of "looking for gf" and chat parties. >_>;

Saphire089
Mar 6, 2011, 08:05 PM
I'm wondering if there's anyone, if even a small percentage that sticks in a group to play the Challenge Missions. Generally I could complete one with a party and immediately they leave, and afterwards it's kinda hard to get back into 'em because someone joins who hasn't even done the first.

So here's my question; Challenge Missions Y/N?

In regards to having people join who haven't done the first mission, the leader can set it up so that you have a certain stage cleared to join.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Mar 6, 2011, 08:35 PM
Jesus where are these parties when I log in? It's mostly "looking for gf" and beggars.