PDA

View Full Version : Knuckles PA's

oG Epik
Mar 7, 2011, 07:46 AM
which is best Danga Robado or Ikk hikk

ulyoth
Mar 7, 2011, 08:46 AM
Personally i find the all have their uses Zubba as well.

Bogga Danga - I find is useful in a team, as its range is good as you move quite fast while using it. However on youre own or one on one with a large enemy i find Robado and Zubba to be better.

Bogga Robado - A must have if youre using knuckles, just be careful with the last part of the combo as its slightly slow. Useful in a group or solo. While solo or one on one i find just using the first part of the combo works well, and using the second part as knockback.

Bogga Zubba - One of my favourites, works great on squat large enemys like Kogg Nadds. As it hits hard in multiple spots while also knocking them back, unless you hit them in the face with it.

Ikk Hikk - Is totally situational, dont even bother trying to use it on your own, unless you like being a pinball. However weve found its great against SEED - Argus? The tall humaniod black ones. Brillant on those.

Hope that helps.

Omega-z
Mar 7, 2011, 09:38 PM
ulyoth is correct all Knuckles PA's have there own unique uses. just figure out what you want to do in your play style and use that corresponding PA.

Nereid
Mar 7, 2011, 11:02 PM
Bogga Zubba is pretty average on 360 Servers atm.
Ikk Hikk is amazing, best boss killer for AF. If you're another class you may have a better option, though. Hard to use on anything but bosses or large, slow enemies.
Bogga Robado is decent, however I feel that other PAs will always out perform it.
I don't really use the last one.

desturel
Mar 8, 2011, 09:46 PM
Ikk Hikk - Is totally situational, dont even bother trying to use it on your own, unless you like being a pinball. However weve found its great against SEED - Argus? The tall humaniod black ones. Brillant on those.

I use Ikk Hikk solo all of the time. I've never had a problem with it. If you're having trouble with being pinball-ed, then you are using it on the wrong enemies. Ikk Hikk on Ubakrada? No good. Ikk Hikk on Tengohg or Bil de Vear? Great. Ikk Hikk on Deljaban? It's okay. Ikk Hikk on Orcdillian? Definitely not.

For the Seed Ardite in Seed Express you're better off with Danga or Zubba unless you are use to getting Exact Counter off. Ikk Hikk is good if you can get them while they're still buffing, but pretty awful once they start walking around. Even Renga Chujin-sho or Rising Crush is better at killing them as an acrofighter while they are running around.

ulyoth
Mar 9, 2011, 07:58 AM
I use Ikk Hikk solo all of the time. I've never had a problem with it. If you're having trouble with being pinball-ed, then you are using it on the wrong enemies. Ikk Hikk on Ubakrada? No good. Ikk Hikk on Tengohg or Bil de Vear? Great. Ikk Hikk on Deljaban? It's okay. Ikk Hikk on Orcdillian? Definitely not.

For the Seed Ardite in Seed Express you're better off with Danga or Zubba unless you are use to getting Exact Counter off. Ikk Hikk is good if you can get them while they're still buffing, but pretty awful once they start walking around. Even Renga Chujin-sho or Rising Crush is better at killing them as an acrofighter while they are running around.

Oh yeah its fine like that, but i always end up hitting a Tengohg no problem, until an ollaka charges into me, while im still in the animation. Having other people around increases the useful ness of the PA greatly.

It was in the Absolute Zero bonus missions, three of us using Ikk Hikk on them ended them very quick.

desturel
Mar 9, 2011, 09:48 AM
Oh yeah its fine like that, but i always end up hitting a Tengohg no problem, until an ollaka charges into me, while im still in the animation. Having other people around increases the useful ness of the PA greatly.

You kill the ollaka first when you are soloing. Throw down a burn or virus trap on the Tengohg, kill the Ollaka, Ikk Hikk what's left of the Tengohg.

It was in the Absolute Zero bonus missions, three of us using Ikk Hikk on them ended them very quick.

In Absolute Zero, they had 50% HP and died in the first part of the art. Unless you are doing A runs in Seed Express or Electric Brain, I doubt they will be dying that quickly.