PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Gamefaqs Game Saves for psp2

Bttf1987
Mar 7, 2011, 05:33 PM
Are they allright to use online because ive seen available for download lol just curious thx.

raijz
Mar 7, 2011, 05:38 PM
Most/all of them are hacked saves, why would you want to use those?

Bttf1987
Mar 7, 2011, 05:40 PM
mainly my little brother wants to he plays the game lol hes an mmo freak.

Jorry
Mar 7, 2011, 05:47 PM
The fun of an mmo is to create and then level up your own characters. If you use any of the gamefaqs saves online, people will be irritated at you because you "cheated" and took the short way out.

Bttf1987
Mar 7, 2011, 05:50 PM
i see i will tell him that i used to play psu online for 360 and i leveled my female newman up to a good level after about 3 years but it was fun doing it ^.^

Jorry
Mar 7, 2011, 05:53 PM
If he doesn't plan on playing online, then I would think that there would be no problem, I'm just tired of seeing 10 hikari's online every time I log on.

Bttf1987
Mar 7, 2011, 05:56 PM
yeah that can be frustrating xD

Bttf1987
Mar 7, 2011, 06:09 PM
i understand my little brother is starting from scratch in chapter 1 dude.

Typestatic
Mar 7, 2011, 06:13 PM
mainly my little brother wants to he plays the game lol hes an mmo freak.

So he plays the game but he wants to use the save... hang on, I'm getting to the point where you want to use the save and not him. Since being a so called mmo freak enjoys the pleasure of late night grinds, parties and booze. Your idea is just avoiding that.

Bttf1987
Mar 7, 2011, 06:16 PM
to be blunt type its true i play online on the 360 my newmans name is talia shes level 170 wartecher 20 and my brothers character name in single player he just created is Marty

Wayu
Mar 7, 2011, 07:00 PM
Trolling your brother, most likely.

As for my answer, hell no.

-Wayu

Temprus
Mar 7, 2011, 09:52 PM
So he plays the game but he wants to use the save... hang on, I'm getting to the point where you want to use the save and not him. Since being a so called mmo freak enjoys the pleasure of late night grinds, parties and booze. Your idea is just avoiding that.

I agree. This is exactly what it sounds like. And Gamefaqs saves are easy to tell if they're hacks or not. All you have to do is glance them over. It's not like they'll rot your PSP if they're hacked. :rolleyes:

Bttf1987
Mar 7, 2011, 10:13 PM
listen im asking for opinions for 3 reasons :

1. I dont like hacking and stuff like that anyway.
2. I just wanna know the dangers of the question i asked.
3. My little brother is only 7 he thinks its cool to have high level chars on games like this especially world of warcraft. >.>

So please dont calling my a cheater ok i like leveling up normally whats the point in playing a game if the work is already done for you >.> so just understand i wanted to know mainly why people would resort to using a save from the net to play the game sheesh! >.>

blace
Mar 8, 2011, 02:44 AM
1. I dont like hacking and stuff like that anyway.
3. My little brother is only 7 he thinks its cool to have high level chars on games like this especially world of warcraft. >.>

1. Doesn't really matter, most people that ask these questions usually are talking about themselves and making it sound like it's someone else.
2. There's a chance that the people that uploaded there saves to GameFaqs have been online at least once, and the friends list is also saved on there as well, causing confusion among the already dwindling community.
3. Aren't most kids? In case you haven't noticed, just about everywhere you will see something like OMEGAXNARUTO69, they just lack originiality.

For the most part, the possibility of whether or not the save is hacked doesn't really matter as an end result. But keep in mind, the savedata might be corrupt and will not work. Not to bash GameFaqs or anything, but the inclusion of Game Saves is really a shady business deal.

Noblewine
Mar 8, 2011, 08:44 PM
The save hacks might have affects on other players data online which will force them to restart. Players online will shun him because he is using them.

Bttf1987
Mar 8, 2011, 09:09 PM
Thanks considering i have the answer i was looking for can we call this matter closed?