PDA

View Full Version : Vijerina / Power please help me out

JCGamer
Mar 8, 2011, 03:52 PM
:-? I am looking for Vijerina / Power but not telling where the main location of unit
http://psupedia.info/De_Ragan
also can anyone please explain what they mean by this here
http://psupedia.info/Vijerina_/_Power

I want a real professional player tell me about it that had one and how to get it.beside buying one from the player shop :-(

Nereid
Mar 8, 2011, 04:52 PM
It no longer drops on the Xbox 360 servers. You can only purchase it. Lumirus/Kaos Knight is far better, anyways.

Omega-z
Mar 8, 2011, 10:19 PM
1.) JCGamer I don't under stand what you mean you can't find the info. ? It's right there as plan as day, In both the drop info of the De Ragan and the unit Info tells you too. It come's form Plains Overlord S3 & Crimson Beast S3 or a Lv. 150+ one (i.e Event Boss must be S3 also). Now 360 doesn't have PO S3 or CB S3 yet so your best bet now is an Event with it in it at a S3 Lv. or buy it.

2.)Nereid I don't think your aware of why most try doing the L/ KK, one it easier to get for the moment, That and it's not that easy to get an V/ P otherwise. Now you realize at the moment It's one of the 4 most useful Arm Slot unit, and has been debated. The 4 are in no order L/ KK, L/ PC, V/ P & R/ K. Each one has there Pro's and Con's and is more based on your play style then function since each one can be useful. Now most ppl are waiting for is the V/ C and most likely will be overall function wise the best arm unit, Except DPS since the purist will use the L/ PC and not the L/ KK for that. Honestly, JCGamer Pick the unit that best suit's your need's or play style.

Nereid
Mar 9, 2011, 02:06 AM
People get the LKK because it's better. 80 more ATP for -100 ACC, which isn't noticeable. LPC isn't suitable for most classes, especially solo, because towards the end of the mission you may very well be complete out of PP and charges. RK I don't even understand why people use, honestly..

I'll still stand by my stance that LKK is best unless you are perhaps Acrotecher, in which case LPC is usable. Plus, it's very cheap.

JCGamer
Mar 9, 2011, 07:39 PM
LLK is useless for a beast I think the Vijerina / Power with 280 atp with out the no handicap. but ty so mush for letting know Nereid & Omega-z :)

_Snoopy_
Mar 23, 2011, 04:10 PM
a future update allows you to run plains overlord on S3 and it should be able to drop

XbikXBd
Mar 23, 2011, 05:44 PM
they will drop in event this friday lol so dont worry

_Snoopy_
Mar 24, 2011, 06:11 PM
ah yes cant wait to work that event :-)