PDA

View Full Version : Brainstorming is good but what if no one sees all the weather?

lostinseganet
Mar 12, 2011, 02:05 AM
All of out thinking is all well and good, but sega japan has a ...nack for ignoring Phantasy star players. Maybe we should brainstorm a way to actually contact and get reply's from the makers of the games we like. My idea don't do online petition ^u^ we need something substantive. Sega never seems to advertise their products they rely on word of mouth. Maybe we can use that somehow...

How about we write to online editors about our concern about the quality, and treatment sega fans have been having. Then perhaps expand on the need for dialogue to get pso 2 right. Very little fluff if they ignore us then we need to let them know that they NEED our word of mouth. If they don't play ball them pso 2 will fail anyway. We'll all save some cash anyway....

I really really don't want to pay to be treated less than the JPN. Also we could talk about the decline of JPN audience and the rise of nonJPN audiences. In terms of growth they NEED a nonJPN base. The game could end up sucking. I we all could live with that. We would hate for that to happen, but we could live with that. I just really really don't want to see jpn treated better than us. That makes me want to not buy sega products!

Corey Blue
Mar 12, 2011, 02:30 AM
I sent them a letter already in Japanese when they was doing the motivation for the PSO2 team thing.I sent them a little motivation,with some big advice.

NoiseHERO
Mar 12, 2011, 02:18 PM
It wasn't in google translate japanese was it................................................ ? e_e;

str898mustang
Mar 13, 2011, 07:12 AM
I sent them a letter already in Japanese when they was doing the motivation for the PSO2 team thing.I sent them a little motivation,with some big advice.

I'm sure they put it in File 13

Kaziel
Mar 14, 2011, 01:19 PM

"Ahhh..... yeah.... I'll get to this later." And you know the end of that story.

Classic course of action. :-P

Corey Blue
Mar 15, 2011, 03:14 PM
Yeah I already know they might not check it,but fuck I tried.

lostinseganet
Mar 19, 2011, 09:24 AM
Yeah I already know they might not check it,but fuck I tried.

Trying is something we all can do. Yet being the most effective is hard. Sega does have a bit of a history with slamming into walls, and then wondering why the fans didn't pay for the privilege to slamming with them :)