PDA

View Full Version : Mission Whats a great money making misson?

Th3 Blaz3king
Mar 13, 2011, 02:13 AM
I just got back after 6 months of off. I missed the event and decided why not play this game. I come back and the lev cap is 180 and my highest lev is 154. Is white beast still the best way for xp cause if it is then wow. And what are the best money making missions have they changed at all. Is it still the dam Mother brain and the adhnna dropping person and dark falz. Whats the bests missons atm to make money.And if buy any chance any one can inform me on any new gear that came out. I heard of a new suv but im still suing paradi how do i get it and whats it called. The last weapon i know of that i got is the fucil.

Ty

Nereid
Mar 13, 2011, 02:41 AM
Seed Express S2 is pretty decent, Rouges' Shortcut S3 (Lumirus/Power Chrg.) is okay, easy to solo.Demon's Above S3 drops made Granahodoras and the Boards, but I'm not even sure what they are worth on Xbox atm. If you have 500 AMP you could spend a few hours getting 990 AMP more and trading it for a stack of Catilium, plus any drops from SS/R.

_Snoopy_
Mar 23, 2011, 04:08 PM
seasonal event missions (like AZ) on S2 the mission rewards you 20k + the enemies drop around 70k per mission, but also bladed lecacy drops Catilium (worth about 200k). however like Nereid said just run GAMs until u get 990 AMP.