PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Whats a good Tecnic weapon combo for hunters?

Destati
Mar 14, 2011, 03:51 PM
So, not having a way to use Resta is pretty tough for a Cast Hunter. Recently I've been using a tec-mag and my Holy Eslydeon, with the saber being Ice based. Its just that it seems so weak. I was wondering if there might be a better alternative to using the saber. My problem is that its my main ice weapon, but it kinda sucks against bosses. Should I be opting for a whip or another weapon instead?

Angelic Fae
Mar 14, 2011, 04:10 PM
well if your looking for a high damage output I'd reccomend using claws as much as I hate the things they can do some serious damage if you know what ur doin!

Broken_L_button
Mar 14, 2011, 04:13 PM
Whips and slicers are even weaker, and pretty much only serve as utility weapons for rare occurances. Go with twin weapons or the for the other, heavier two handed ones. As for your technic issue...

...With Resta's current speed and the fact you're a Cast hunter, it isn't in your advantage to use it with a combo of 2 one-handed weapons; you'll heal for...Well, peanuts and will most likely get hit more thanks to your inability to block.

I suggest getting an Ecoeco stick, extending it to make it empower healing and use that for Resta/Giresta/Shifta/Deband. You'll heal a decent amount with resta and only use 70% of the PP cost.

PurpleIsGood
Mar 14, 2011, 04:18 PM
Or a Clarita Visas for instant Empower Healing.....