PDA

View Full Version : Wondering.

Tennin
Mar 14, 2011, 05:13 PM
Yes. The last time I played any Phantasy Star was PSO: Episodes I and II for the Gamecube. It was years ago but I miss it. If I wanted to play it again, should I? Or is there a better Phantasy Star out now? I see alot of other PS games and I have no clue.

AlexCraig
Mar 14, 2011, 05:20 PM
If you miss PSO, play PSO. If you want to try a new PS title, give PSU, PSP, PSZ, or PSPo2. There are a lot of Phantasy Star games, and PSO is only one of them.

Personally, I recommend PSO or PSPo2. I play PSO constantly, and it is one of my favorite games. And I have heard a lot of good things about PSPo2.

Dongra
Mar 14, 2011, 05:21 PM
If you want to play PSO with an online community, the only version of PSO that I can think of that is actively popular is Blue Burst, and that is only on private servers. PSU is another option but only worth investing in if you like being ignored by the heads that run the game, unless you happen to know how to read Japanese in which the Japanese servers would be favorable. I've heard great things about the Phantasy Star Portable series, so if you have a PSP you may want to get that. If you have a DS, Phantasy Star Zero is another option; however, I have not heard much about this game. Finally there are the classic Phatasy Stars 1-4 which you can play on an emulator. Take your pick.

Tennin
Mar 15, 2011, 05:01 PM
Thank you guys. I actually found my copy of PSO Episode I and II for Gamecube today. So all I have to do is get my system out of the closet so I can play it tonight. No online mode. But I have always liked offline mode with this game aswell.