PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Can i convert my US Savegame to a Japanese Savegame?? (for infinite demo)

XxGoregrinderxX
Mar 15, 2011, 10:52 AM
Is it possible?

Broken_L_button
Mar 15, 2011, 10:59 AM
Sadly, no. But if you sacrifice a lamb to Optimus Curtz, he might listen to you and do it for you. Yes, it's possible; you just need CFW and the right plug-ins.

XxGoregrinderxX
Mar 15, 2011, 11:01 AM
Yes i have a CFW.
DO you have a Tutorial?

But yes i trust in OPtimus Curtz.

Broken_L_button
Mar 15, 2011, 11:03 AM
Glad to see thou hath seen the light.

Anyways, the forum rules forbid going into detail about that kind of process, I think, so your best bet would be to do a google search. Godspeed.

XxGoregrinderxX
Mar 15, 2011, 11:12 AM
I havent found something. DDDD:
But thanks for your help.

Fox2Tails
Mar 15, 2011, 11:23 AM
GameFAQs has a topic for this

Broken_L_button
Mar 15, 2011, 11:28 AM
^ This, it's the same method used for the first phantasy star portable game, IIRC. And, last I checked, there's someone over at the SEGA forums still doing save conversions: http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?356657-US-gt-JP-Save-Game-Conversion-Service

XxGoregrinderxX
Mar 15, 2011, 11:41 AM
Ok i have found a Tutorial.
But i have an other question.
When i level up on the Demo, can i transfer my Savegame back to the original game?
BEcause i dont think Infinity will be released in the US.

Zarode
Mar 15, 2011, 01:53 PM
Ok i have found a Tutorial.
But i have an other question.
When i level up on the Demo, can i transfer my Savegame back to the original game?
BEcause i dont think Infinity will be released in the US.

No. The only reason this works is because you are taking your PSP2 US data, forcifully inserting it into a PSP2 JP data shell, and converting that save through the in-game converter in Infinity, which takes your PSP2 JP save, copies it, and converts it into an Infinity save. The only process you can reverse is the PSP2 JP to US, not Infinity.