PDA

View Full Version : Game Gods Eater Burst

Shinji Kazuya
Mar 16, 2011, 03:56 PM
Anyone else interested in this game ?

Honestly, I think it's really sweet. Plays just like PSP2, Monster Hunter, and Lord of Arcana.

I'll probably get it if it comes out here in Europe. Looks fun to play. :wacko:

Rashiid
Mar 16, 2011, 05:24 PM
I saw videos of it. It looks nice; will definitely try to get it. A lot of people I know raged about the name change for the English version. It was just called "God Eater" iirc.

Shinji Kazuya
Mar 16, 2011, 05:42 PM
I saw videos of it. It looks nice; will definitely try to get it. A lot of people I know raged about the name change for the English version. It was just called "God Eater" iirc.

Yeah I saw the rage too lol. Still "Gods Eater Burst" is cool too. In my opinion it would be better without the plural "Gods", just "God Eater Burst". Think they went with "Gods" 'cause of the story or something.

Rashiid
Mar 16, 2011, 05:46 PM
If it makes sense, then by all means allow the change. I just thought it sounded a bit bizarre.

Shinji Kazuya
Mar 16, 2011, 06:01 PM
If it makes sense, then by all means allow the change. I just thought it sounded a bit bizarre.

Yep I tought the same. I like the name nevertheless. I just searched a bit more about the game and I'm definitely getting it now. Looks quite nice.

Randomness
Mar 16, 2011, 06:02 PM
One question. Infrastructure mode?

Shinji Kazuya
Mar 16, 2011, 06:07 PM
One question. Infrastructure mode?

Apparently the NA version will have but only though the PlayStation 3's adhoc Party.

Randomness
Mar 16, 2011, 06:13 PM
Apparently the NA version will have but only though the PlayStation 3's adhoc Party.

That's just a hack on adhoc mode, not infrastructure. Bah.

Shinji Kazuya
Mar 16, 2011, 06:28 PM
That's just a hack on adhoc mode, not infrastructure. Bah.

Ah so it's a hack. Knew it was too good to be true. Bah indeed.

bns1991
Mar 16, 2011, 06:35 PM
My brother has this game. He loves it. I'm gonna check this game out when I get myself a psp.

Randomness
Mar 16, 2011, 06:40 PM
Ah so it's a hack. Knew it was too good to be true. Bah indeed.

Basically, the PS3's wifi card announces its another PSP, connects over the internet to the other guy, and then routes the packets to emulate being in the same room.

Shinji Kazuya
Mar 17, 2011, 03:37 PM
Just saw that GAME UK has this for pre-order at £19.99 and it's coming out tomorrow too. Gonna order a copy soon :wacko:

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Mar 17, 2011, 06:38 PM
Played the demo for the original JP version. Was fun to me. Had Gods Eater Burst on Preorder for a month already. The lack of Infastructure Mode is a bit Disappointing, (After playin PSP2, all Multiplayer Action RPG's should have it, IMO) but it didn't bother me when I got into the Monster Hunter Freedom games and Phantasy Star Portable 1. Hopefully I can pick it up tomorrow or something.

Gintoki-kun
Mar 18, 2011, 01:06 AM
This game is so worth it imo.I have it and the storyline and bullet customization is quite enjoyable.The only thing that lack is a online mode but the monthly DLC's pack we will be getting would keep us busy.

Shinji Kazuya
Mar 18, 2011, 01:47 AM
This game is so worth it imo.I have it and the storyline and bullet customization is quite enjoyable.The only thing that lack is a online mode but the monthly DLC's pack we will be getting would keep us busy.

Oh so it's already confirmed we'll be getting it? If so that's great news.

Zarode
Mar 18, 2011, 11:49 AM
Fun game, loving it. Tried recording a round of me playing it, but the sound got garbled (again). If I can figure out how to do it, I will later on.

Cloud 9
Mar 18, 2011, 06:20 PM
anyone know how the download content that comes with preordering the game works with those who may get the game by downloading off the PSN?

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Mar 21, 2011, 03:54 PM
Not a clue, Cloud 9. Sorry.

On another note, here are some thoughts so far:

-Bullet Creator = Awesome
-Lock-On shows alot of room for improvement, but I like how you can still control the camera (somewhat) and change targets on some of the bigger monsters.
-The Art is good. But some of the costumes I've unlocked look kinda lame. :I
-Also, is it just me, or is Kota one really annoying guy? I can't stand him for some reason.

Anyway, great game so far.

Shinji Kazuya
Mar 26, 2011, 12:15 AM
So I just got my copy of Gods Eater Burst today and I'm totaly loving it, very nice game. The visuals are great and the soundtrack by Go Shiina is superb!