PDA

View Full Version : lum power or kaos knight.

Th3 Blaz3king
Mar 17, 2011, 02:57 AM
Lumirus power or kaos knight.

XbikXBd
Mar 17, 2011, 03:14 AM
Lumirus power or kaos knight.

i say none wait for event......

AnonymousHat00
Mar 17, 2011, 10:05 AM
That's If the event comes out anytime soon that is.(I'm guessing your talking about the thanks festa)

Nereid
Mar 17, 2011, 11:09 PM
LPC for Acrotecher, possibly Acrofighter, and Wartecher. LKK for everything else.

XbikXBd
Mar 18, 2011, 11:48 PM
That's If the event comes out anytime soon that is.(I'm guessing your talking about the thanks festa)

its not that hard to wait 2-3 weeks for japan to get back on there feet. Then we get update XD

Juggernaut29
Mar 19, 2011, 03:02 AM
You guys realize the US 360 server is in Florida right? And I just switched from LKK to LPC and I love the LPC, it's nothing more than a few extra photon charges a mission and it hits about 30 more damage points, LKK also takes away much needed accuracy for beast players and keeps the supperb cast accuracy levels at the "master of accuracy" level. LpC also going to maintain it's value in the next event as for LKK are seemingly going to be dropping left and right.

XbikXBd
Mar 19, 2011, 01:56 PM
You guys realize the US 360 server is in Florida right? And I just switched from LKK to LPC and I love the LPC, it's nothing more than a few extra photon charges a mission and it hits about 30 more damage points, LKK also takes away much needed accuracy for beast players and keeps the supperb cast accuracy levels at the "master of accuracy" level. LpC also going to maintain it's value in the next event as for LKK are seemingly going to be dropping left and right.

lol rofl omfg dude u need to get your facts strait lol The US servers are in San Francisco rofl.............and u do know that inorder for us to get a update JP has to sign off on it since SOJ has had server control in that sense...
And as for LPC i think there kinda not worth the pp down if LKK are going to be cheep as **** when the event hits.........

Omega-z
Mar 19, 2011, 04:48 PM
XbikXBd on the JP side the most Popular power arm slot at the moment is LPC, But not everyone's favorite. The reason for that is the boosted EVP the monsters at 175+ get and some special / GAM runs that needs ACC badly. Right now it's used in Speed Running mission's, That's what the JP use in those missions. They like poping charges as long they get more hits in, And some mission's it's life or death. But in short just use whatever you feel comfortable using.:) :rappy:

_Snoopy_
Mar 24, 2011, 06:20 PM
if your not a CAST the LKK will suck i like the Lumirus power, but like everyone says wait for the event hope to see everyone on it to make bank :-)

XbikXBd
Mar 24, 2011, 06:47 PM
i find it funny people say beast with lkk sucks and thats all i use i never hit Zeros rofl on jp and US

AidedPhoenix
Mar 24, 2011, 10:10 PM
I use vijerina power on both my beasts and lkk on my cast I still hit zeros as cast fighmaster it's even worse on a beast even as gunmaster