PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 who is still playing?

reala728
Mar 18, 2011, 01:19 PM
i made the decision to sell my psp a few months back for cigarettes and booze ^^;

but a couple weeks ago i got a new one since i got a job at the financial aid office at my school and since i had the digital copy i re-downloaded it. i created my character again but rooms are kinda limited now (i dont have any friends who can play locally). so basically i just wanna know if i should even bother leveling my character again, or at least level for infinity?

Bask
Mar 18, 2011, 01:33 PM
Sure of course.

That's the whole point of even having the game >.<
All your levels will transfer over to Infinity, so why not just do it now? =P

zombiemoshpit84
Mar 18, 2011, 01:47 PM
i made the decision to sell my psp a few months back for cigarettes and booze ^^;

but a couple weeks ago i got a new one since i got a job at the financial aid office at my school and since i had the digital copy i re-downloaded it. i created my character again but rooms are kinda limited now (i dont have any friends who can play locally). so basically i just wanna know if i should even bother leveling my character again, or at least level for infinity?

next time you sell your psp keep your memory stick, or back up your data then you wont have to start over! this game stands strong as a solo game and getting a good party is just a bonus. not to mention when/if infinity gets released in NA EU the severs will fill right back up. alot of ppl capped there mains at lv 200 and put the game down to wait for infinity. its worth is to start over if you like the game enuf to buy a new psp so in a way you answered your own question simply by buying it in the first place. cheers!

Crazyleo
Mar 18, 2011, 01:55 PM
I have to agree with what everyone is saying. I've just traded my DSi for a new PSP 3000 (I had 3 systems that failed on me in a two month period), and I've just downloaded PSP2 onto the system. I've yet to start up a character, but I'm planning on it. (Still debating between a Male Cast or a Female Human)

Fhin
Mar 18, 2011, 02:24 PM
Still playing PSPo2 and still loving it.

raijz
Mar 18, 2011, 03:06 PM
I play but barely anymore. Too many good psp titles coming out this month.

Zarode
Mar 18, 2011, 03:13 PM
I been playing fairly often, lately.

edit: also, ignore the part of my sig that says infinity stream. I'm waiting for the English release, in whatever form we get it.

Akaimizu
Mar 18, 2011, 03:17 PM
I still play, though I've had to really mix it up a bit. And yes, the PSP is getting a flood of quality titles. Much of them being something that will be compatible with the Next generation system. Still, these releases are long and involved games so it makes juggling a bit tougher.

HUmar Darkedge
Mar 18, 2011, 03:34 PM
i play it a lot :)...since its the only game i have on psp.:nono:

reala728
Mar 18, 2011, 03:44 PM
@zombie: i didnt buy a whole new psp just for this game. it is awesome but not that awesome (after playing for so long anyways). i just figured since i still had access to the game i might as well re-download it. also i had the psp go before, now i have a 3000 so i couldnt save anything unless i went through my computer but at the time i thought i would have just waited for sony's NGP.

BIG OLAF
Mar 18, 2011, 04:04 PM
I've been playing more often recently. Still not too often, though.

TheToyDolls
Mar 18, 2011, 04:16 PM
Been playing since September. I'm 165 and just last night I had a spark of love for this game again. I have these moments of hating and being terribly bored with this game to thinking about playing every chance I get, but that's usually brought on by being in a rare "drought" or finding a really awesome weapon.

Shinji Kazuya
Mar 18, 2011, 04:53 PM
I play this everyday. Waiting for the English release of Infinity, like Zarode

GreenThunder
Mar 19, 2011, 12:04 AM
Hyup.

This game is like crack to me, not that I do the stuff hah. Most people get bored after getting a character to lv 200, but I know I won't. I'll whore this out while I await PSP2i.

Strauss
Mar 19, 2011, 12:25 AM
Still playing PSPo2. It's not too bad if you're 200/all types maxed out and play online often.

Trying to get as close as possible towards completing my weapon registry. Sometimes I wanna throw my PSP at the wall for my terrible luck. >_>

NDW
Mar 19, 2011, 12:36 AM
I play almost everyday. I'm focusing on getting every title, all weapons, all clothes/parts and getting to LV200/30 for my four characters. Unlikely that I'll accomplish this before US PSP2i comes out, but I'll try to progress as much as I can.

Hende
Mar 19, 2011, 01:10 AM
everyday but mostly offline, may change after DdFF came out.

LK1721
Mar 19, 2011, 01:20 AM
I play multiple times a week [I dropped it for about a month but picked it up again in late Feb.] and am currently bouncing between online mode for hunting and finishing the story on Hard.

Luneth
Mar 19, 2011, 10:32 AM
I still play a few hours a day, mostly training, but I also will host a "S weapon farming" room every once in a while.

Fthawe
Mar 19, 2011, 10:46 AM
I play when I can, after all the other psp games are bad.

Ame
Mar 19, 2011, 11:21 AM
I Still Play PsP2 & I Have The PsP2i Demo,I Host Locked Games To Keep Out Unwanted Drama & All,But If You Want My Pass & Character Names You Can Send Me A Private Message Or Visitor Message & I Will Be Glad To Help Any Low Lvls. Get Up There In Lvl. Just Please Be Kind To Anyone In My Host.

Saphire089
Mar 19, 2011, 12:02 PM
I play pretty often, as it's the only psp game I own. If anyone wants to do Runs, send me a message. My Main's name is Miki.

Crazyleo
Mar 19, 2011, 01:00 PM
I've just reinstalled PSP:2 on my system and starting from scratch. Playing a Vacast.

vagabondkitten
Mar 19, 2011, 05:57 PM
I also still play as well, though not online very often. I really don't like playing with randoms, but if I had a group of people I knew, who weren't annoying and/or bad I'd be willing to play online more often. I'm mostly working on slowly maxing out my main, in preparation for PSP2i.

K.O. Kazjivo
Mar 19, 2011, 06:06 PM
I'm working on two profiles, both in which I speak Portuguese and people think I'm speaking Spanish lol

Bitzen
Mar 19, 2011, 06:15 PM
I've been playing more now that my luck has gotten better. Been finding alot of stuff recently and working on my level/type levels. Although once dissidia 012/3rd Birthday come out I'll probably slow down on pspo2. I still need to finish peacewalker as well.

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Mar 19, 2011, 08:04 PM
I still play. I'm only 161, and have plenty of stuff to hunt.
Ive slowed down a bit though, but I wouldn't mind joining a game and whatnot.

Noblewine
Mar 19, 2011, 10:13 PM
I've been playing it off and on. I got online every now and then to hunt for stuff.
I'm focused on the story and seeing the alternate endings.