PDA

View Full Version : HELP ME PLZ, my FOrce is havin probs.

bluefall
Mar 13, 2003, 09:02 PM
Hi, this might sound alittle iffy but i figured id try askin someone. I just recently met a duper friend and he gave me 150 mind mats, nothin else. So i figured i would make a Force. (i made a FOnewearl)I traded for 4 god/minds and a 185 mind mag. (at lvl 1 i had 888mst, do i look like a duper or what!?) By lvl 4 i could use my trusty Phsyco wand, so i equiped it. Everytime i cast a spell, my life goes down. Is this a penalty for using phsycowand to early? I jsut cant figure it out. I saw a lvl 30 Fonewearl using physco wand so i guess i have to get to a higher lvl for it not to hurt me. I also tried on a darkbridge and that hurt me too, but not as much. Can anyone tell me whats wrong?! OR how i can fix this?

klepto
Mar 13, 2003, 09:08 PM
tip: dont take stuff from dupers

actually a pshyco wand uses hp to halve tp costs, so no, its not a penalty for cheating

Zeebo
Mar 13, 2003, 09:08 PM
Use a regular wand till you level up more like a club of loconium

bluefall
Mar 14, 2003, 03:28 PM
no, phsyco wand doesnt always take away life, ive seen many people using it and ive asked them. They werent doing its special they were casting spells. I saw a lvl 30 using it and they didnt get hurt. I just think i need to be higher like zeebo said.

Elusive_Llama
Mar 14, 2003, 03:40 PM
Psychowand DOES steal your hp everytime you cast a spell while it is equipped. That is common knowledge, or at least it should be, given so many people who have banks chock full of l337 rares.

What is not common knowledge is that if your teammate is using one, the hp cost from his hp does not show up on your screen.

In other words, it IS stealing his hp as he casts, but you can't see it happening.

Maelkith
Mar 15, 2003, 04:49 AM
its probably a good thing you havent tried to use level 30 grants at level 4. that would almost kill you outright. have your duper friend get you a hildeblue cane. it will be safer to use until you get to level 40 or so. as soon as you dont need the god minds, have him get some god hitpoints to replace them. just get hp mats duped.

but as long as you are cheating so early, you will probably lose interest at level 40. you may have to restart later because you have pitiful defense. you did waste alot of mats on mind, that will hurt you later.

i would give that stuff back and restart. you couldnt possibly be thrilled with anything you find legally because you already have the best stuff possible. you managed to turn PSO into PSZZzzzzzzzz.....

TCZid
Mar 15, 2003, 04:55 AM
Listen, psycho wand does take damage, however much extra from 30 it takes out from your hp, your team mates cannot see it, dont ask me why, its just because. It does that so you can conserve tp.

Mystil
Mar 15, 2003, 10:19 AM
Find Elysion: Ruins Vhard - Belra. Or get your friend to dupe one for you. It should suffice til your HP can handle P-wand.

680 MST needed to use it.

End of Story.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2003-03-15 07:21 ]</font>

Elixer
Mar 15, 2003, 10:33 AM
the psycho wand is good for cutting tp cost but i never did like how it drained my hp and i was always having to resta 5 times per room. I would just suggest using a smmmit moon or a weapon that raises your mst by a lot

Reenee
Mar 15, 2003, 11:13 AM
Find a Prophets of Motav. That halves TP cost just like Psycho Wand.

Cheater.