PDA

View Full Version : RSD Drop-off question

Bluestar
Mar 19, 2011, 05:55 AM
Well, I play on the JP server and I have no knowledge of japanese whatsoever... So I need some help.

In the quest, how can I trade my Vol Curries and others to get DPs? It may seem like a really dumb question but whenever I start the quest (assuming it IS the right one) I'm all like oh god how did i get here i am not good with computer so yeah, where could I trade it in? I would have searched some more but it's late, I plan to go to the bowling alley tomorrow and my bro wants an agito repica so I'm hunting for one.

str898mustang
Mar 19, 2011, 08:02 AM
U go to into the quest and it's maybe the 1st or 2nd option (not sure, only done it once). You select the item u want to turn it (warning: if u have alot of items, u have to do it one item at a time)

Anyways, to get to the mission, talk to the guy and select the third option, (mission counter will come up) select the missions then select the 2nd option and there should only one option on the next menu then the RSD drop off mission starts.

Bluestar
Mar 19, 2011, 09:15 AM
Oh I see, but the problem I'm having is how I can get the DP... Says you can trade in stuff for DP but where?

str898mustang
Mar 19, 2011, 11:03 AM
3rd floor, talk to the 2nd guy from the left.