PDA

View Full Version : Sailormoon manga comming back to America

lostinseganet
Mar 19, 2011, 07:52 AM
http://apps.detnews.com/apps/blogs/animeblog/index.php

Man sailor V was one the first greats that brought anime to the national audience in america. Sailormoon started in america when pokemon was still small potatoes. I hope a new show is in the works! ALso Hey MODs there is no prefix for books literature comics and such.

RenzokukenZ
Mar 19, 2011, 08:14 AM
Well might as well confess. I love Sailor Moon. There, I said it.

That being said, I'm surprised that Sailor Moon is still around, not that I'm complaining. It will be interesting to see if these improved reprints will fair well in the US as it did a couple decades past.

Akaimizu
Mar 19, 2011, 08:17 AM
For me, I'm not surprised. If stuff like Dragon Ball and even Macross could last as long as it did, Sailormoon is a given. Sure, one major character or two got some major hate in there, but I guess that won't be enough to keep it down.

lostinseganet
Mar 19, 2011, 09:07 AM
Well might as well confess. I love Sailor Moon. There, I said it.

That being said, I'm surprised that Sailor Moon is still around, not that I'm complaining. It will be interesting to see if these improved reprints will fair well in the US as it did a couple decades past.Just do a reality check before you wear some sailor outfits...unless that's really your thing.

RenzokukenZ
Mar 19, 2011, 09:22 AM
Ohoho no. I'm not one of those guys from the dreaded Season 4...