PDA

View Full Version : SS/R and fighters

Zerolimit
Mar 20, 2011, 07:08 AM
I've done my share of SS/r in the past week or so. i've noticed that forces get the one hit from megid and gunners get the one hit from killer shot. so my question is are fighters helpful at all in SS/R?

bloodflowers
Mar 20, 2011, 07:33 AM
They only help on a few of the enemies, Fortegunner is the best class by far there.

desturel
Mar 20, 2011, 04:28 PM
I've done my share of SS/r in the past week or so. i've noticed that forces get the one hit from megid and gunners get the one hit from killer shot. so my question is are fighters helpful at all in SS/R?

Fighters are useful if you are planning to fight the boss. Grenades and Jabroga are much more useful than limit break diga on that run. Other than that, it doesn't really matter which class you use. The lower stamina on the creatures makes it so even level one freeze freezes the Shinowa consistently. Fighters might make fighting the Shinowa a bit faster, but it's certainly easier to do the run as a force or a gunner.

Red*
Mar 21, 2011, 03:50 AM
They only help on a few of the enemies, Fortegunner is the best class by far there.

i think the same. fighters are not really helpfull. good to fill a party but GMs or FGs with Killer Shot (Spears and Grenades for FG) are more usefull.

Radori Nighthawk
May 21, 2011, 11:46 PM
Yeah. FG is king hee. AT is close behind when grouping SS/R. GM anf MF are solid here too.

XbikXBd
May 22, 2011, 06:25 AM
if u need a acrotecher or Masterforce or GunMaster hit me up ill help out XD GT: Bootywarrior Bd