PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 ...Level 0?

Neo Flint
Mar 20, 2011, 06:43 PM
I've heard of two people online who was in fact, level 0.

...What is up with that? Is that even possible?

pso_crash
Mar 20, 2011, 06:45 PM
They cheated. Of course it's not possible playing the game as intended.

Linka
Mar 20, 2011, 07:05 PM
what exactly is the point of being level 0, anyway?

Kaziel
Mar 20, 2011, 07:34 PM
what exactly is the point of being level 0, anyway?

To show off.

Linka
Mar 20, 2011, 07:42 PM
i mean stat-wise, or something. is level 0 useful to be, in any way?

PurpleIsGood
Mar 20, 2011, 07:45 PM
I mean, yea, to show off....but really? Level 0? That's like making yourself lower then you already are...

Kaziel
Mar 20, 2011, 07:49 PM
i mean stat-wise, or something. is level 0 useful to be, in any way?

I don't anything about the hack, so you tell me. Chances are if they can make themselves level "0", level isn't an issue here to have useful traits.

Noblewine
Mar 20, 2011, 08:05 PM
..What is up with that? Is that even possible?

People do this to ruin a game and/or piss other off. I don't know how they do this stuff but I wish sega would try and fix this before it ruins the game.

TheToyDolls
Mar 20, 2011, 08:41 PM
They seem to be multiplying by the day. There are too many hackers to count and my blacklist is getting filled quickly. It's a damn shame.

Neo Flint
Mar 20, 2011, 09:03 PM
People do this to ruin a game and/or piss other off. I don't know how they do this stuff but I wish sega would try and fix this before it ruins the game.

I figured as much. How long has this been happen 'cause I just discover this...

Noblewine
Mar 21, 2011, 01:21 AM
It probably started after the game launched.

Gintoki-kun
Mar 21, 2011, 01:34 AM
I have proof of a Lv0 but the video was removed probably because of it involving what the hacker was doing.

Evegodenraven
Mar 22, 2011, 02:12 AM
there can be 2 things going on here..... and more reasons of why they are doing it.

the 2 things are.
1. They are able to set their charcater to lvl and alter the game around but i mean there are other people who have make their characters levels 201+... which is weird...
(that much being said idk why there isn't a defence in the programming which would shut down the game or something messes up since the lvls in the game should be 1-200....)

2. The hackers could be Masking their levels, as in they are hiding the level they are just to feel cool or something...
(for those that don't know what masking means. it's when u have something, like lets say a link u post, but instead of you having a huge and ugly link posted u can cover it up with a little HTML and it would have the word "Link" instead of the huge URL)

Biolizard13
Mar 22, 2011, 04:23 AM
I wish sega would try and fix this before it ruins the game.

Sega probably wouldn't care.

Nowadays there's more lvl200s/0s than there are legit players.
Some of those bloody hackers run around acting like they own the game, and that they should be thanked.
Abhorrent lot of them.

TheToyDolls
Mar 22, 2011, 12:14 PM
Thanked? You mean deleted? We need some sort of counter-hacker. Like our very own Batman. Someone who isn't afraid to go to such lengths to bring us justice.

Then again I'm not even sure how it would be possible to hack or corrupt someone who already hacks. Just silly pipe dreams...

Gintoki-kun
Mar 22, 2011, 02:39 PM
Thanked? You mean deleted? We need some sort of counter-hacker. Like our very own Batman. Someone who isn't afraid to go to such lengths to bring us justice.

Then again I'm not even sure how it would be possible to hack or corrupt someone who already hacks. Just silly pipe dreams...

I could be you guys Batman,but I don't feel like being cruel and corrupting the hackers gamesave.It will be pointless too since they can make a fresh brand new one and do what they do.

TheToyDolls
Mar 22, 2011, 03:49 PM
Then I'm afraid you don't have what it takes to be Batman...

SolarSamurai
Mar 22, 2011, 03:55 PM
It's because people are using AR's made for the psp. There are lot's of codes for psp2, so of course your going to run into hackers now. The game has been out for a good while. I guess the best thing to do is ignore them or deal with it. I myself don't hack so there are no worries. o: But i'm currently playing FF7 and I would have to re-download psp2 from the psn if I wanted to play again..

OFF TOPIC:Does anyone remember the Anime dot hack? Psp2 reminds me alot of the Dot Hack series. :p

Neo Flint
Mar 22, 2011, 04:23 PM

I actually heard of some hacker who threatens to convert anyone who begs to be boosted hacked to level 0.

So I guess we have more of a "Punisher" then a "Batman". :-P

TheToyDolls
Mar 22, 2011, 05:08 PM
Well I can't say I'm against teaching people who want to be hacked a lesson.

K.O. Kazjivo
Mar 22, 2011, 05:12 PM
What if they want to be hacked, and you do hack them? Like delete their characters or give them a warning as why not to be a noob?

TheToyDolls
Mar 22, 2011, 05:18 PM
What if they want to be hacked, and you do hack them? Like delete their characters or give them a warning as why not to be a noob?

Yeah, uh.. that was kind of the idea mentioned a couple posts back.

It must be true that there is someone hacking these people who are begging to be hacked to level 0. I've seen an awful lot of 0's online and have heard that you cannot do any missions when you are 0, so there must be no other reason to be hacked to 0 unless to show off, which would be stupid.

Gintoki-kun
Mar 22, 2011, 10:51 PM
Yeah, uh.. that was kind of the idea mentioned a couple posts back.

It must be true that there is someone hacking these people who are begging to be hacked to level 0. I've seen an awful lot of 0's online and have heard that you cannot do any missions when you are 0, so there must be no other reason to be hacked to 0 unless to show off, which would be stupid.

I would have been placed on the list 2 months ago but I don't hack "grind" games because it will make my 40$ spend not worth it.
Also yes,I know hackers who are actually doing that as well.

kamiry/angelic
Mar 22, 2011, 10:54 PM
hmmm lv 0's im not sure if there hackers or hacked people who wanted lv 200 and got giped

Gintoki-kun
Mar 22, 2011, 10:57 PM
hmmm lv 0's im not sure if there hackers or hacked people who wanted lv 200 and got giped

Just right now there was a room with someone wanted to get hacked,I refresh the room list and that person is Lv0. People want to be Lv200 because they think it's some LV where you are God,wrong,it's just the max lv and you can basically kill any monster.

blace
Mar 22, 2011, 11:10 PM
A lot of people get the wrong idea about being 200 as being "invincible", but really it all depends on equipment and your type level.

For instance a level 200 wearing level 40 equipment from the store using level 40-50 weapons is about the same as being level 100, maybe stronger than 100, but that's still in debate.

My guess is that these hackers are getting tired of being used like cheap novelties and are ruining the cheapskates that plague the game, i.e. people looking for online relationships, people that demand attention, and other hackers.

So far, it seems like it works at the times I play, no one is really asking for hackers anymore, but on the other hand, more parties are around with people asking for hackers to help them get out of it. The people that ask to get out of it were the same ones that asked for a hacker to help.

Moral of this little story is, never ask for illegitimate help, it's a bloody, double edged sword.

kamiry/angelic
Mar 22, 2011, 11:17 PM
not all ppl with hacked weps hackers.. they simply have a tool of massive destruction but there are beggers and ect,, gawsh i cant wait for psp2i us lol.. i still see hacker wanted partys and people who cry for attention it is annoyin, very annoyin..

Zinryu Kazemaru
Mar 23, 2011, 12:06 AM
Sega needs to release PSP2i this is really startin to piss me off

Gemel
Mar 23, 2011, 12:16 AM
Sega needs to release PSP2i this is really startin to piss me off

I don't see how this is going to help with the hackers and stuff, really. We all should know that hacking is going to happen, it's been around since PSO and in every game since then. The best thing to do would be to submit those ticket thingies that Ruby mentioned sometime ago, if that's still even around, or to stick to the legit side of the force whenever possible.

->Legend<-
Mar 23, 2011, 05:42 PM
One of my friends said that they made new chars and they called theselves ''Paypal I F*** U'' or something like that....

And they even make a party named ''Exp Boost'' and everybody gets attracted obviously.So avoid this party they make you lvl0

Mike
Mar 23, 2011, 06:49 PM
Don't post the names of cheaters here. If you have information about cheaters, submit a ticket to Sega at the following website:

http://help.sega.com/?group=englishusa&t=EnglishUSA

Ame
Mar 24, 2011, 10:08 AM
The Lvl.0 Is Possible,But It Could Be A Good Thing In Away?It May Stop The Ones Who Beg For 200 & Teach Them That Using Hackers For Personal Gain Is The Wrong Idea.I Know I Made Mistakes,But I Am Only Human & Still Young.Even If I Was A Hacker Online I Would Do The Same To The Ones Who Annoy Me & Beg For 200 & Rare Weapons.A Lvl. Is Something You Should Earn NOT Just Get To Be 'Almighty' I Even Made A New File To Work On Because My Storage Is To Full Of Weapons & Items.I Know I Am Not Cared About Here Because Of My Past Mistakes,But...I Do Try To Help If I Can.

Biolizard13
Mar 24, 2011, 10:50 AM
.A Lvl. Is Something You Should Earn NOT Just Get To Be 'Almighty'

This cannot be anymore true than it already is.

Temprus
Mar 24, 2011, 10:59 AM
These level 0's are Data Bugs!

Come! We must use the power of the bracelet to Data Drain these fiends! :wacko:

NDW
Mar 24, 2011, 11:35 AM
These level 0's are Data Bugs!

Come! We must use the power of the bracelet to Data Drain these fiends! :wacko:

Lol, .hack!

Shinsengumi_Ryu
Mar 24, 2011, 05:21 PM
these people that r in lvl 0 didn't do it them selves theres a couple of hackers going around hacking people to lvl 0... i don't wanna say any names cause i'm not exactly sure who they r but i've herd that it's 3 hackers in total n they all have many different characters n accounts... i suggest that if ur playing an come in contact with one don't save ur file or make sure to have a back up.

Temprus
Mar 24, 2011, 05:27 PM
>_>;;;

So we finally have a new NOL do we?

Shinsengumi_Ryu
Mar 24, 2011, 05:32 PM
all i know is that these hackers hate legits for some reason.. maybe because of all the hating the hackers have received from people who claim to b legit... honestly i only know like 3 or 4 legit lvl 200's... the rest i'm not sure at all... since i've done some S rank missions with some lvl 200's and they've died on me quite a lot..

Temprus
Mar 24, 2011, 06:05 PM
Well... I just hear more about this level 0 hack in the chatroom I go to. Apparently it's a true level 0 hack. It drops you to level 0. It's not a mask at all. And since you're level 0, there's no equipping much of anything. As everything requires at least level 1. And apparently a hacker can do it simply by entering your room. They don't have to be the room creators. This is word of mouth though. But it's damn scary.

This sounds even worse than the NOL hack. -_-

I'm offline only, but Sega really needs to get their ass in line.

AND EVERYONE SHOULD DEFINITELY DO BACK-UPS.

Kenbog
Mar 24, 2011, 06:23 PM
Well... I just hear more about this level 0 hack in the chatroom I go to. Apparently it's a true level 0 hack. It drops you to level 0. It's not a mask at all. And since you're level 0, there's no equipping much of anything. As everything requires at least level 1. And apparently a hacker can do it simply by entering your room. They don't have to be the room creators. This is word of mouth though. But it's damn scary.

This sounds even worse than the NOL hack. -_-

I'm offline only, but Sega really needs to get their ass in line.

AND EVERYONE SHOULD DEFINITELY DO BACK-UPS.

That is just f'ed up...
Why must there always be hackers that ruin all PS games.
I just cannot understand that people just sickening things for other people
Soon no one even have to courage playing with people they don't know or live with the fear of being hacked.

Shinsengumi_Ryu
Mar 24, 2011, 06:24 PM
That's not true about them being able to do it without being pty leader... sum hacker threaten me last time with making me lvl 0 of course i have my back up so i egged him on n he didn't do a thing... it's all just lies that probably hackers themselves made in order to scare u.

Ame
Mar 24, 2011, 06:43 PM
That is just f'ed up...
Why must there always be hackers that ruin all PS games.
I just cannot understand that people just sickening things for other people
Soon no one even have to courage playing with people they don't know or live with the fear of being hacked.

I Have To Agree On This...I Have To Host Locked Games To Keep Out Of Harms Way On The Server & I Do Runs On My Own Mostly Unless I Tell Someone One On My Friends List I Really Need Help (Very Few I Might Add...X_x),But I Make Sure I Keep My File Backed Up If Anything Happens.

Shinsengumi_Ryu
Mar 24, 2011, 06:52 PM
yeah me too... i mostly just solo or join one of my friends when she's chatting i just stick around... @ame when do u usually play? we should do sum runs one of these days :)

Ame
Mar 24, 2011, 07:02 PM
I Play In The Morning Or @ Night,But I Have Been Working On My PsP2i Demo Character Mostly When The Server Is Down.Right Now I Just Got Legit 40 On My Beast For It.I Can Message You My Names & Pass's Because I Have Reason To Suspect The Ones Who Are Doing This Are Really Surfing The Forums To Get Intel. On The Situation.

Shinsengumi_Ryu
Mar 24, 2011, 07:04 PM
that sounds like a good plan. i will reply with my characters name n pass as well.

Akaimizu
Mar 25, 2011, 06:59 AM
I guess the one good thing is that you can actually copy your saves and restore them. That was one of the bigger issues caused by hacking to grief players in PSO. In PSO, that was your one and only save, it gets messed up, there's no backup for you.

Jorry
Mar 25, 2011, 09:29 AM
I can't believe SEGA is sitting back and letting this happen. They are losing money because of hackers like these, but they don't do anything about it.

Gintoki-kun
Mar 25, 2011, 10:42 AM
I guess the one good thing is that you can actually copy your saves and restore them. That was one of the bigger issues caused by hacking to grief players in PSO. In PSO, that was your one and only save, it gets messed up, there's no backup for you.

You mean getting NOL'ed? If so hackers already created something like this but it's rare so I doubt anyone really has it.

HUmar Darkedge
Mar 25, 2011, 03:41 PM
They seem to be multiplying by the day. There are too many hackers to count and my blacklist is getting filled quickly. It's a damn shame.

how long is your blacklist?

I Play In The Morning Or @ Night,But I Have Been Working On My PsP2i Demo Character Mostly When The Server Is Down.Right Now I Just Got Legit 40 On My Beast For It.I Can Message You My Names & Pass's Because I Have Reason To Suspect The Ones Who Are Doing This Are Really Surfing The Forums To Get Intel. On The Situation.

where i can i find the psp2i demo.

K.O. Kazjivo
Mar 25, 2011, 04:07 PM
http://phantasystar.sega.jp/psp2i/trial/download/ <Click there
You can always save ur data onto your computer.

Katsumi
Mar 26, 2011, 02:56 PM
Anyway If you get put on lvl 0 just return to your XMB without saving your game. Thats the easiest way out of that situation.

Seth Astra
Mar 26, 2011, 03:55 PM
This is making me very glad again that I don't have online. Still, this raises two questions:

1. Is it possible that they may find a hack to get into private rooms at some point?

2. I'm guessing that, because there's no programmed EXP amount to go from Lv. 0 to Lv. 1, if you get put at 0, are you stuck there?

blace
Mar 26, 2011, 03:59 PM
This is making me very glad again that I don't have online. Still, this raises two questions:

1. Is it possible that they may find a hack to get into private rooms at some point?

2. I'm guessing that, because there's no programmed EXP amount to go from Lv. 0 to Lv. 1, if you get put at 0, are you stuck there?

1. Who knows how long that'll be

2. From what I heard, you can't even select any missions from the mission counter.

Temprus
Mar 26, 2011, 04:37 PM
Also note that all weapons and weaves require at least level 1. If you can't equip a weapon you can't kill anything or even tag an enemy. So you can forget about leveling period.

Also, there supposedly is already a hack out there that allows someone to bypass the passworded firewall and enter a room. On one hand, the .hack lover in me thinks that sounds cool as it sounds like gate hacking. On the other hand, it's horrible to even think about. :nono:

HUmar Darkedge
Mar 28, 2011, 03:00 PM
Also note that all weapons and weaves require at least level 1. If you can't equip a weapon you can't kill anything or even tag an enemy. So you can forget about leveling period.

Also, there supposedly is already a hack out there that allows someone to bypass the passworded firewall and enter a room. On one hand, the .hack lover in me thinks that sounds cool as it sounds like gate hacking. On the other hand, it's horrible to even think about. :nono:

Ok. 1. Your crazy mad if you love hacking
2. Its invasion of privacy
and 3. That's all, I got no other words

Ame
Mar 29, 2011, 10:44 AM
Anyway If you get put on lvl 0 just return to your XMB without saving your game. Thats the easiest way out of that situation.

Or You Can Hit The HOME Button & Select YES,When I Was Boosted Once W/O My Permission I Did That & Everything Was Normal.Just Make Sure You Check Your Save Data For Corruption Chances Of Corruption Are Exactly 5%.

2. I'm guessing that, because there's no programmed EXP amount to go from Lv. 0 to Lv. 1, if you get put at 0, are you stuck there?[/QUOTE]

Only If You Can Not Hack,But If The Hacker Who Has A Code To Change That Can Try & Fix Your Character It Could Be Possible,But The Hacker Would Need Your Savefile To Fix It.Only Way To Know Is If I Use Myself As The Test Subject & Figure Out The Code Combo & I Could Give That Code To Someone Who Will Not Be Careless W/That Code.Just A Thought I Not Want To Get Trashed For Trying To Help Or Find A Solution To Something.