PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Connection

K.O. Kazjivo
Mar 21, 2011, 07:05 PM
When people lose connection, why does it say you left the party? Some people get angry when you 'leave' in the middle of a tactical mission. Could anybody be able to fix this problem? (i.e. says you lost connection instead or '____ has left the party.' and maybe you can still continue the mission without the person who lost connection).
Thank you for answers ;-) Not sure if a thread like this appeared before :-?

Zarode
Mar 21, 2011, 07:06 PM
We aren't Sega.

AtarenShadow
Mar 21, 2011, 08:59 PM
We aren't Sega.

but with enough people we may be able to request something like this to them for say the english edition of P.S.P.2I.

kojikatsuya
Mar 21, 2011, 10:11 PM
Ataren's right. If the online community came to Sega asking for fixes on these issues, it seems more than enough reason to bring over PSP2i.

Dhylec
Mar 22, 2011, 10:46 AM
I think you guys misunderstood Zarode's message. He meant PSOW is not part of Sega. We are a fansite, a large one that is. We don't work for Sega, or moderate its servers. If you have issues with the server connections, ask for help at Sega's forums or their support site.
As for the community asking for English PSP2i, that's a different matter all together. You can discuss that in the available or new topic instead.