PDA

View Full Version : Which is your fav storyline character??

cease_fire
Mar 22, 2011, 09:24 AM
Who is your fav storyline character

Is it Kai?

A skillful “Hunter”, he can be seen as a friend you can depend on. He often takes the role of a big brother.

Is it Sarisa?

Born from the forgotten race, very gentle, very inquisitive, does not hide her joyful emotions. Her eyes sparkled the first time she descended from the moon.

Is it Ogi?

Ogi is a mysterious cast who’s head was found by the party. His whole body was eaten by a hostile enemy. He is very interested in researching the past, though he is very serious, sometimes he will make a strange remark that will surprise everyone.

Is it Reve?

Reve acts as captain for the Newmans who descended down to the earth. He is very elitist and looks down on both humans and casts. Previously, he saved Sarisa from an enemy’s attack. His relationship with Sarisa is only as an acquaintance, they don’t seem to be friends.

Is it Dairon?

Dairon is the head of Dairon city and a representative of the Hunters Guild. Though he may be a fine gentleman, he acts mischievous at times. He is really concerned about his thinning hair.

Is it Ana?

A mysterious newman who appears on the moon. She does not seem to be an enemy. She’ll soon reveal shocking secrets!

cough' I know the storyline isn't much but just vote for the fun of it:-D.

I vote for Kai with the scar on the face.. That is so cool..

HUcast Omega
Mar 23, 2011, 04:12 AM
I voted Sarisa. She is the only teammate that can stay alive in fights most of the time, she deals good damage with Techniques, she heals, and she was with me from beginning to end. Best ally ever.

ZeekTheSweet
Mar 23, 2011, 06:47 AM
Ana. Ogi was a close second, unfortunately for him, I like the playful/serious nature that Ana has. Was a shame she wasn't part of the team though. Would have been cool.

cease_fire
Mar 25, 2011, 07:31 AM
When will the love end for newman........

yoshiblue
Mar 28, 2011, 03:21 PM
Kai,

-Gunblade
-Earth Bullet
-Awsomeness
-Hard to kill (storyline wise)
-And the smile joke made me laugh.

Biolizard13
Mar 30, 2011, 09:30 AM
Reve was pretty hawt. :3
And his Double Saber is cool :D

Sinue_v2
Apr 3, 2011, 02:06 PM
Uh, I really don't like any of the characters. I don't particularly dislike any of them either... at least, not on the level of Ethan or Magashi. They're just kind of run-of-the-mill anime stereotypes dropped in as placeholders to give you an excuse or reason to be killing enemies and a team to do it with.

I guess I'd have to say Ana because she's cute, chocolatey, and doesn't have enough face time to really get annoying.

Cynara
Apr 4, 2011, 02:41 PM
I like Ogi most, simply because of his character. I liked his comments and the first mission with him was funny, when you had to carry his head around.
Generally I like all of them though. :-)

HUcast_Josh
Apr 20, 2011, 07:04 AM
Ogi. Love the second time he gets a new body at arca plant. Epic stuff.