I decided to make a Human.
But i have some questions.

1. Which Type should i use?
Ive began with Vanguard.
2. Can a Human use all Types?
3. Is a Male Human good in Force?

I hope you can answer my questions.
</bad english>

1. Any type you want to play. A vanguard might be the best way to you to start off as, so you can use all types, and see what you like best.
2.Humans can use any type they want, the same goes for any of the other races.
3.Male Humans can probably be good forces.

XxGoregrinderxX
Mar 23, 2011, 08:07 AM
Ok thanks.

Another question:

Is a Human strong in all Types??

Because CAsts are weak in Force and BEasts in Ranger.
I think Human is a Allrounder Race.

ZeroKamikaze
Mar 23, 2011, 08:08 AM
while i dont play a human i can give you my answers to your questions

1. humans can play any class decently, from preference id say vanguard or hunter, tho then it boils down to how exactly you play, do you tank more, or do you try to support others by holding monsters in place?

2 all classes can use all types, some are just more suited to them than others, for instance, beasts make the best hunters, newmans make the best forces, and casts make the best rangers, while humans are said to be best as vanguards, but can play any class well. Now this is how the races most of the time are represented (watch the opening), but many take it upon themselves to break the mold, so we have plenty of casts forces, newman hunters, beast rangers, etc. Just because your race specializes in one field should not limit you from playing other classes.

3. part of what i said for 2 applies here, but the meat of the answer is it depends on the weapons really, although many would argue that a newman female is best suited for force, if you have the correct gear, you should be able to at least keep up with a newman female force in terms of damage dealing.

now i may be wrong in some of what i have said, and if so i welcome anyone to correct me. I believe that what i have said is accurate but it is only my opinion, so if anyone has something to add, feel free to do so.

Edit: Saphire beat me to it -.-u

Saphire089
Mar 23, 2011, 08:28 AM
Lol, sorry zero, ^^; Although you did explain it a little better than I did.

Ok thanks.

Another question:

Is a Human strong in all Types??

Because CAsts are weak in Force and BEasts in Ranger.
I think Human is a Allrounder Race.

Humans aren't exactly the strongest in all types. A human ranger might be better than a beast ranger, but a cast may do better with, also a newman force willl be a little bit better tech wise than a human force.

XxGoregrinderxX
Mar 23, 2011, 08:32 AM
I think i will go Human Vanguard/Force.
Human Forces have better DEF so they dont die every when a Enemy hits them.

Jorry
Mar 23, 2011, 08:33 AM
Humans are decent with all things. Their stats are very balanced except their Defense and their Mind. This means they aren't the worst choice for anything, but not the best choice either. I played a Human VA for awhile and they are quite versatile compared with my Beast VA, which I mostly play as an agile HU. So I suggest everyone trying to discover their preference of combat style should all start with a human VA.