PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Whats your Weapon collection at?

Evegodenraven
Mar 26, 2011, 11:57 PM
well i just wanted to see what everyones weapon collection % is at.
I really don't understand why Weapon Collection %s are important to me right now but i just like to know.

so far there is only one person on my friends list(or anyones cards i have) thats beating me in weapon collection and thats O2 which i think from last time i updated her card in a game was awhile ago and it was at 94-96% and thats crazy O_o.....

anyways. my weapon collection is at 89.98%
whats yours at?

Mamimi-San
Mar 26, 2011, 11:59 PM
my friends is 98.3 % crazy!

Strauss
Mar 27, 2011, 12:29 AM
90.15%

It's going to take awhile to get around that 94-98% range.

Evegodenraven
Mar 27, 2011, 12:31 AM
i just got to 90.15% too lol. stupid trade missions are sometimes annoying to get the items from them... like the offering box... i still have like 7 weapons i need from it..

blace
Mar 27, 2011, 01:02 AM
Not as high as you people, but it's at 66.36%. I'm not a big fan of hunting for hours on end for a drop. I already wasted about 1,500 hours on PSO for that.

Artbox
Mar 27, 2011, 01:48 AM
If I do not play online, does it mean that I will never get 100%??

Strauss
Mar 27, 2011, 01:54 AM
There are a few things like Sangeyasha where it'll only drop in a multiplayer mission.

I believe SEGA messed up with a few weapons, so 100% is somewhat of an impossibility in the US version right now.

NDW
Mar 27, 2011, 08:36 AM
Currently 79.96%.

Evegodenraven
Mar 27, 2011, 01:26 PM
If I do not play online, does it mean that I will never get 100%??

it's possible to get to 100% offline.... but the problem is your going to have to deal with a few missions only a few people in the PSP2 community can barrly handle by themselfs.

the weapons that drop off only in multi player missions are open to you in the offline multi mode but like i said it's going to be really hard getting thru some of them without other players.

i can handle a lot of missions alone but runs like "The Big Push", "Max 1,2,3,4" and some more... i can't run them by myself.... i'v tried and failed

Syonu
Mar 27, 2011, 06:30 PM
I'm currently sitting at 83.46%

PurpleIsGood
Mar 27, 2011, 06:37 PM
I'm at a measly 59-60% :(

HUmar Darkedge
Mar 30, 2011, 03:06 PM
it's possible to get to 100% offline.... but the problem is your going to have to deal with a few missions only a few people in the PSP2 community can barrly handle by themselfs.
i can handle a lot of missions alone but runs like "The Big Push", "Max 1,2,3,4" and some more... i can't run them by myself.... i'v tried and failed

There's two kinds of people that can beat all that on the S or A,
1. A Legit professional or 2. A hacker. Ok maybe over the head on the tacticals on Parum, Neudaiz, and Maotoob, but Clad 6, no problem.

megamegabuster
Mar 30, 2011, 04:02 PM
There are a few things like Sangeyasha where it'll only drop in a multiplayer mission.

I believe SEGA messed up with a few weapons, so 100% is somewhat of an impossibility in the US version right now.

Is this true? PLEASE tell me this isn't true, or it'll eat at me forever knowing I can't get 100%.

Evegodenraven
Mar 31, 2011, 01:26 PM
Is this true? PLEASE tell me this isn't true, or it'll eat at me forever knowing I can't get 100%.

yes, a couple items in the game will only drop in multiplayer missions which sucks for a couple people since they don't/can't go online for psp2....

but Sega never messed up on the drops for the weapons your talking about... the thing is that most weapons can drop in offline solo mode, the problem is that not many people hunt random games constently to see what the boss drops can be or are. But no one wants to spend hours on random runs just to see if something will drop other then what the drop chart say...

this is a good example, since a lot of people usualy play as vanguard and hunter as leader for a onlie game it's kind of the same drops( sometimes depends on the area you go in).

if you look up on Ancient Invaders S run for rangers, you will see that Anastasis drops Edel Fusil. that weapon was discovered by me and 8BitGinno when he got sick of the hunter drops and did a few runs with him as leader using ranger(since he is a ranger).

now, one idea i have about another item that drops from Anastasis is Edel Arrow. but that would drop from a force being the leader. reason why i say that is because i'v gotten Ely Sion from vanguard and hunter, and Edel Fusil from ranger. so what does Force drop? when you look at Phantasmal Requiem the rewards for the list are Edel Arrow, Ely Sion, and Edel Fusil. so since Anastasis drops 2 of those, why can't he drop the 3rd?

point of all this was, there are still undiscovered drops thru out the game, and we as players can test it out, but everyone gets turned off about this game do to players showing off.... players cheating/hacking.... or even them not being able to find parties... and it makes it hard for the legit players to find out where things can drop.

Chris_Chocobo
Mar 31, 2011, 01:37 PM
I have 89%

megamegabuster
Apr 4, 2011, 10:01 PM
Oh, so you're saying it is possible to get 100%, just not for the ones with access to the multiplayer only missions with exclusives? If that's true, I get it. :D

GreenThunder
Apr 4, 2011, 10:15 PM
Considering my level, I'm kind of at an unimpressive 38.39%.

My rare weapon registry only contributes a very small part too.

baka_usagi
Apr 7, 2011, 12:28 PM
I have 95.32%
I need to do side-story for the other 8 crea weapons I'm missing.......
missing 12 in rare weapon registry............

Mag Launcher
Apr 7, 2011, 04:26 PM
I'm currently at 58.43% but tbh I'm wasting hours trying to farm for Pandora Extreme. Lots of runs on Valley of Carnage S.

LightWing
Apr 8, 2011, 01:44 PM
I'm currently at 58.43% but tbh I'm wasting hours trying to farm for Pandora Extreme. Lots of runs on Valley of Carnage S.

Pretty much ditto--mine will remain low, because I care more about getting what I want rather than getting... whatever.

raijz
Apr 8, 2011, 03:40 PM
I think I have like 80%. Cba to play this again. To much grinding.

MESeele
Apr 10, 2011, 09:49 PM
64.19% for me. Should get a little boost once I buy all the hard mode items.

Noblewine
Apr 13, 2011, 01:05 AM

joshboyd1209
Apr 13, 2011, 11:19 AM

the weapons that drop off only in multi player missions are open to you in the offline multi mode but like i said it's going to be really hard getting thru some of them without other players.

bring your strongest NPC's on the MAX Missions.

blace
Apr 13, 2011, 11:28 AM
bring your strongest NPC's on the MAX Missions.
Only works well if the AI doesn't pile up on you. That's why most people try to find others that can do MAX online, it allows everyone a bit of a break from being the bait, while playing with the AI, you're always the bait.