PDA

View Full Version : Still fresh?

ryokojr
Mar 28, 2011, 07:38 PM
I haven't played in a while. Is everything still smooth? or what's changed?

megamegabuster
Mar 28, 2011, 07:55 PM
You might want to give a little more detail in what you're asking, because we as the readers don't know exactly what you mean. If anything, I assume you're talking about the online community. I think some people are on hiatus until Infinity and any news on PSO2, the servers are good but not nearly as flourishing as the JPN version. It doesn't take a long wait for people to join though, its dealing with some people who go afk or just want to "chat" (as if the keyboard isn't a pain to deal with).

Random sidenote: I'm hoping Infinity can co-exist with the upcoming NGP and PSO2 and not plummet into oblivion.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, the forums do seem to have been a little dead lately. I'd like to know why myself, Infinity JUST came out in Japan and PSP2 JUST came out not even a year ago and there's little to no posts on here. Maybe because there's not much to talk about, but still PSU wasn't this deserted in its darker days (as if the game ever had any brighter days, what a drag PSU was).

Jorry
Mar 29, 2011, 09:12 AM
EDIT: Now that I think about it, the forums do seem to have been a little dead lately. I'd like to know why myself, Infinity JUST came out in Japan and PSP2 JUST came out not even a year ago and there's little to no posts on here. Maybe because there's not much to talk about, but still PSU wasn't this deserted in its darker days (as if the game ever had any brighter days, what a drag PSU was).

Natural disaster in Japan, Hackers rampant on US/EU servers.

pinkace
Mar 30, 2011, 01:45 PM
When I get that less-than-fresh feeling, I always have my PSP2 nearby!

HUmar Darkedge
Mar 30, 2011, 03:28 PM
online is good Some time ago I saw some guy with (PNP) in his charactername with lvl 200, i suspected he is a hacker sincei saw 2-5 more people withe the same (PNP) in their name. says they were recruiting. Too bad i take the path of The Lone Wolf

Biolizard13
Mar 30, 2011, 06:26 PM
Natural disaster in Japan, Hackers rampant on US/EU servers.

Lol'd :D

I go onto EU/US PSPo2 almost every day, and there are few good games, other than that, just hackers and chat/NEED GF rooms, it's upsetting, really. :-(

zeital
Mar 31, 2011, 02:33 AM
omg there can never be enough of those need bf/gf games (jks)

anyways, yea the servers are quiet in the week but pick up on weekend, tho its hard for me cuz i'm not in US, and also about 15 or so hrs ahead of u all so XD

ryokojr
Mar 31, 2011, 01:20 PM
Sweet sauce, Ya I decided to just turn on my psp and check it out. still kinda full. enough to actually find a group so that's wonderful.