PDA

View Full Version : My section ID changed

spires
Mar 29, 2011, 07:45 PM
Lvl 43 Ranger

It was on my brother's account, he has been ORAN for years, and we went to the dressing room to change his outfit or w/e and his ID changed to Whitill.

Idk if anyone has ever found this before but i searched the forums and couldn't find it, i tryed it on my lvl 62 Hucast like 3 times trying to get Skyly (i didn't know to get it when i first started playing years ago) but no luck with mine changing.. weird?

Dongra
Mar 29, 2011, 07:47 PM
Yeah, that's not suppose to happen.

spires
Mar 29, 2011, 07:48 PM
Yeah, that's not suppose to happen.

1 in a million chance? haha jk

AlexCraig
Mar 29, 2011, 07:50 PM
Hmm... was it on the same system and just a regular Dressing Room visit? Or were you making him on BB?

spires
Mar 31, 2011, 04:22 PM
Hmm... was it on the same system and just a regular Dressing Room visit? Or were you making him on BB?

It was on gamecube yah, and it was just a regular visit. Also im wondering why when i go on multiplayer and we kill things ALL of the drops come from first players section ID

Dongra
Mar 31, 2011, 04:29 PM
That's just the way the game is. The game leader's ID determines the drops for that session, and it works the same way online.

spires
Mar 31, 2011, 05:15 PM
lol we sat around killing al rappys forever trying to get some bazooka and at first i thought it was cus i attacked it, then cus i was in the room but now it makes sense why we were getting diska cus 1player was redria. :p