PDA

View Full Version : Freedom Of Speech

Orange_Coconut
Mar 14, 2003, 02:07 AM
Alright, to tell everyone the truth I really hate it when people argue over duping. Yes, sometimes I get mad abut it too, yes, I hate it when I'm accused of duping. I really am against all dupes, I have never duped, I will never dupe. Heck, I don't even know how to dupe! However, with all my hatred for duped items I don't get why people ramble on about it all the time. Yes, I can see how if you're playing with some newbie who's got uber rares and is killing everything in sight, then I see how one would complain. But some people are complaining only because someone cheats. Now, I hate cheating and have NEVER cheated on any games. But some people seem to think that they're going to make the world a better place by pelting people with why being Legit is better. Obviously the dupers don't really want to hear that... And as for the dupers telling Legits about their stories, FSOD, Corruptio, whatever.. No Legits are going to care at all! It's like trying to fight fire with fire, no matter what you argue the opposing side will just keep adding on to the tension. It is alright for someone to say "I do not cheat and will continue to be Legit as long as I live." But that's different from saying "Dupers suck, all of them should die and be banned from the game. They should die slowly, and painfully, I don't care how just as long as I get to see them tortured..." Now, maybe dupers shouldn't be allowed to do what they do. Seeing as how this isn't an implemented cheat, but more like a hack that ST is even trying to put an end to. But people do it anyways and I don't really know why but I just see a lot of hatred going around wihch is quite unnecessary...

marionettemaster
Mar 14, 2003, 02:28 AM
nice, i think mostly everyone is getting sick of it too

those sort of people probably flame and rant about legitness/dupeness to get attention or something kinky like that.. rather then prove a point, heh

Orange_Coconut
Mar 14, 2003, 02:31 AM
Yay! Someone agrees! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

RuneLateralus
Mar 14, 2003, 03:35 AM
I can assure you I am with you. It would make my job a lot easier.

Please! Think of good old Rune!

eLITe
Mar 14, 2003, 08:22 AM
Well i got a job u know and dont have like five or six hours a day to play so its hard for a person like me to find that many rares. And you all know that pso and games like pso is all about lv. and what you got. Like if you got cool stuff and a high lv. your cool...(well to some anyway). And the whole gaming experience will get trashed if you never get any cool items or weaps. So i make some nice weaps ok its my game so who cares right? and i go online say hi to everyone and equip my brandnew weap. not even knowing how it looks like, Hoping that it will rock...-CHEATER!!! they all yell..liked i'd asked them you know. And then they start moaning and soon after leaving the game saying someting rude to me. No wonder so many cheaters turn to PKing and NOLing its the hate showing its form from being an outcast from the pioneer society. =)

Wewt
Mar 14, 2003, 10:24 AM
I think the hatred is good. Let all the people focus all their energy towards the "other" side of PSO players. I'd rather these people go on and on about a game, than see them talking about serious issues.