PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Few questions

HUmar Darkedge
Mar 30, 2011, 03:21 PM
1. Is their a way to connect with a friend not in you partner card list?(Example: someone's card from PSO-World):-?answered already
2. Are their ways to get RareDropRate faster from the Mystic?:-?answered already
3. Damn it no words. Lost my train of thought. :nono: I found my train. *choochoo*
Any answer willl do. thank you for your cooperation.
New Questions
4. Is their a way to glitch invincibility when casting resta?
5. how to tell if a room has a hacker before entering?(not the lv200 coincidence)
6. Which NON-URGENT mission gives the most type points.
7.Which urgent mission gives the most experience per enemy?
8. What do you like about the game and what you would you wished it had in it? (weapons, decorations, weapon stances, attack styles, etc.)
Enjoy...hopefully.

NDW
Mar 30, 2011, 03:46 PM
1. The only way to do that is to join that person through another person on your partner card list, if they have exchanged cards, or to communicate with the person you want to join (PM or IM, for example) and join via Party Name Search.

2. The only way to get Rare Drop Rate, if you don't get it from a given blessing, is to finish a mission or abandon/fail it and retry blessings until you get it. So the fastest way would be to start a mission, abandon it and retry blessing.

3. :twak:

HUmar Darkedge
Mar 30, 2011, 03:56 PM
3. :twak:

you a Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-just kidding. thankyou for your cooperation

NDW
Mar 30, 2011, 04:03 PM
^^; ^^; ^^; ^^; :wacko:

joshboyd1209
Apr 8, 2011, 10:42 PM
5. how to tell if a room has a hacker before entering?(not the lv200 coincidence)
8. What do you like about the game and what you would you wished it had in it? (weapons, decorations, weapon stances, attack styles, etc.)
Enjoy...hopefully.

5. No
8. Infinity stuff, DLC, and an Infinity add on so I don't have to buy the first episode again and it would mean I culd play episode one and two and just have the add on for Infinity so I could hardly use any memory on my mem stick (I only have 1GB ones)and I didn't have to buy a UMD of it. And that there wasn't a region lock on importing save data.

LightWing
Apr 8, 2011, 11:24 PM
4. Is their a way to glitch invincibility when casting resta?
6. Which NON-URGENT mission gives the most type points.
7.Which urgent mission gives the most experience per enemy?
Enjoy...hopefully.

4. Occasionally, if your timing is perfect. This isn't PSO, though, so you should learn to block and dodge for better results.
5. Guess, and be smart. Don't be entering rooms with characters with multicolored names, and be sure to read room descriptions.
6. Gemaga: War of the Keep gives you about 150 and only takes a couple of minutes with practice. Tacticals are good, too.
7. Probably... Phantom Ruins? If it's not, it's worth running anyways. :)
8. I dunno, I'm good-ish at the game and the legit player community is pretty nice, so that's why I like it.

HUmar Darkedge
Apr 11, 2011, 03:24 PM
4. Occasionally, if your timing is perfect. This isn't PSO, though, so you should learn to block and dodge for better results.

strange, works when i cast the resta timingly. and how dare you. I like PSO, even if its not Portable.

GreenThunder
Apr 11, 2011, 04:06 PM
As for the question concerning type points. Ebony Capriccio is the best place to get type points. Usually it's best to run this with other people though, because the mission is actually pretty difficult and you do want to S rank it. Chapter 5-2 is also the best place to get type points. 144 for S ranking it, and the mission really isn't that hard. You just need to watch out for Pannon, because they will cause a lot of problems for you. Use Freeze Protect or a module similar to that.

HUmar Darkedge
Apr 12, 2011, 02:55 PM
You just need to watch out for Pannon, because they will cause a lot of problems for you. Use Freeze Protect or a module similar to that.

Pannons....Thos puny, pupy creatures are a B%*#%. :whip: