PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Legacy of the Light GC Costs

Vent
Mar 31, 2011, 12:47 PM
I'm a bit confused about the GC costs listed on psupedia's (http://psupedia.info/Legacy_of_the_Light) page of the mission. Namely the leader costs. How do you calculate the total costs? Amount of players + leader costs?

And if I remember correctly, only the leader has to pay it all right? So the total costs is paid once.

Thanks in advance.

XbikXBd
Mar 31, 2011, 04:49 PM
ok here is C rank
1Player(Leader) 100GC
2Player 80GC(Each) or 160GC (Leader)
3Player 50GC(Each) or 150GC (Leader)
4Player 40GC(Each) or 160GC (Leader)
pretty east concept......

Vent
Apr 1, 2011, 04:31 AM
I see I see. So you can spam C the most for Photon Drops huh...and all the items I want are on C too. Great. So apparently, you can either split the costs or the leader pays it all. I get it.

Thanks.

Another question, is there any penalty for dying in that mission? Of course you're going for the boxes, but if you die without failing any condition (and reviving with scape doll), is there any penalty?

WiZ1988
Apr 1, 2011, 01:14 PM
If you want to do some GC runs pm me, I've been looking to get a party together.

XbikXBd
Apr 1, 2011, 04:49 PM
I see I see. So you can spam C the most for Photon Drops huh...and all the items I want are on C too. Great. So apparently, you can either split the costs or the leader pays it all. I get it.

Thanks.

Another question, is there any penalty for dying in that mission? Of course you're going for the boxes, but if you die without failing any condition (and reviving with scape doll), is there any penalty?

no there is none but if u solo u need to do certain things to get max boxes