PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 I wanna know if it's true

Shinsengumi_Ryu
Mar 31, 2011, 10:28 PM
I just heard from a friend saying that this clan is making threats at people about saying they will banned their psn account and that their leader is a moderator... y would a moderator give permission to his clan members to go around saying they could do that.. and besides from what i no only sony can ban ur account so y these threats... Rubyeclipse if u read this i'd like to get some info on this so called moderator n i wanna no y he's allowed to do this.

Evegodenraven
Mar 31, 2011, 11:31 PM
thats BS..... either the guild told them to say shit like that because they want to feel powerful as a clan, or the "clan leader" is saying stuff and making his 10 year old members believe it... there hasn't been a GM that plays PSP2o from the day it came out to now. why should one just pop out now. don't worry man, if you feel like their being stupid, get their card, look at their PSN name and report them to Sony or where ever you submit the things and tell them that their threatening you and they will be dealt with

zombiemoshpit84
Mar 31, 2011, 11:32 PM
dude its BS the people who have the power to ban you arent going to be playing this game let alone starting a clan filled with @ hole children. these gossip topics need to stop. dont feed in to it. play with friends, ignore strangers. avoid people who make such threats and for gods sake dont post a new topic EVERY time you here some crazy nonsense. sorry if it sounds like im going off on you. but you sed it yourself. "why would a moderator" you already know its BS lol cheers! EDIT: Evegodenraven beat me to it.

ChaosAngel92
Mar 31, 2011, 11:46 PM
The joy of internet freedom.

Evegodenraven
Apr 1, 2011, 12:01 AM
: Evegodenraven beat me to it.

Yay! i won something =D!!! what do i get?

Shinsengumi_Ryu
Apr 1, 2011, 01:08 AM
they didn't threaten me they threaten one of my friends friend... i've met with the before leader and asked her for a battle to see if her clan was as good as she said.. "called themselves a legendary clan" and she refused.. i'm not really scared i just wanna no y this is being allowed n no one seems to be doing anything about it..

Evegodenraven
Apr 1, 2011, 01:38 AM
they didn't threaten me they threaten one of my friends friend... i've met with the before leader and asked her for a battle to see if her clan was as good as she said.. "called themselves a legendary clan" and she refused.. i'm not really scared i just wanna no y this is being allowed n no one seems to be doing anything about it..

cause we has no GMs on this game.... SoA doesn't care

Mike
Apr 1, 2011, 03:27 AM
they didn't threaten me they threaten one of my friends friend... i've met with the before leader and asked her for a battle to see if her clan was as good as she said.. "called themselves a legendary clan" and she refused..
You need to take rumors you hear online with many many grains of salt. And then you need to use your common sense.

i'm not really scared i just wanna no y this is being allowed n no one seems to be doing anything about it..
Generally, the people who operate games don't take kindly to people pretend to be mods. If you have information about this person, submit a help ticket to Sega. Posting rumors here doesn't help anyone though.