PDA

View Full Version : Omg im really worried

Kupokupo
Apr 3, 2011, 06:54 PM
I heard that the -------- clan and the ------ clan are going to start a clan war is this true? I also heard they are hacking random players now. Does anyone know whats gonna happen im seeing a lot of games up about it.

zombiemoshpit84
Apr 3, 2011, 07:03 PM
are you kidding me? this isnt worth its own topic space. keep a back up save & dont join those Rtards games and you will be just fine. ppl come on these forums to discuss the game not the half wit children that happen to play it. its bad enuf i have to deal with them in game we dont need to hear about them here. sorry for being rude. im just sick of hacker clan topics. nobody cares.

TierrenZX
Apr 3, 2011, 07:17 PM
where's that facepalm youtube video when I need it? But zombie is right, something like this isn't worth its own topic.

Evegodenraven
Apr 3, 2011, 07:38 PM
i love that these clans are popping out =D and doing the stupid things their doing =).....

if anyone cares like i do, go onto psp2 online and look at the parties listed and you'll see the party "------------" and what i think about them =D

LOL!!! looks like that "You paypal i hack you" guy can't get anymore business since all these "clan leader" guys are giving their cheats out for free =P

Bou
Apr 3, 2011, 07:47 PM
lol Evegodenraven just read your message on psp2..............XD. anyways this really didn't need its own thread. it's just a bunch of hacking noobs claiming to been legends and the best.

Shinji Kazuya
Apr 3, 2011, 08:24 PM
Like zombie and the others said this is epic stupid in a whole new level.
Just back up your save file all days, don't join parties with those morons and you'll be fine.