PDA

View Full Version : Skyly gets junk from Pal Rappy

trailingedge
Mar 14, 2003, 03:55 AM
I encountered 6 Pal Rappies (2 in Ult. Forest run (12 times) and 4 doing a TP trick and all I got are Mesetas, flame barriers,difluids, and a monomates. I'm level 83 currently and what am i doing wrong? or is it my weak level. grrrrrrr

Maelkith
Mar 14, 2003, 04:09 AM
it took me 7 hours and 14 pal rappies to get what you seek, the illusive angel harp. if you see the dupe and it has 45 hit-- that one was what i found and traded to get a red sword.

VulpesMundi
Mar 14, 2003, 04:17 AM
It took me 10 Pal Rappies to get the Angel Harp. It's 11-stars and fairly rare. I'll also warn you that it's also not worth the trouble. Looks neat, but it's not a very useful weapon. It makes a better toy or decoration than anything else.

pixelate
Mar 14, 2003, 04:20 AM
Bluefull gets HP/Revival...'nough said.

TeamPhalanx
Mar 14, 2003, 07:55 AM
If you think that's bad, how do you think all us PINKAL feel?

Richard
Mar 14, 2003, 04:09 PM
I actually think the Angel Harp looks ridiculous. It's a rifle--- with wings. Lame.

Not to mention it's a horrible, horrible weapon. Unless your a FOmarl with the Skyly ID, I see no point in wasting time looking for this.

Cloud_01
Mar 14, 2003, 04:38 PM
I agree, Angel Harp isn't that great at all. I used to have one and it didn't even do as much damage as my Guilty Light did, which is much more common. The only way i'd actually use one would be if I was a FOmarl.

Moogy
Mar 14, 2003, 05:26 PM
Oh, you think Skylys (Skylies?) have it rough? I GET AN F'N HP/REVIVAL FROM THE DAMN THING! I just saw a Pal, and I was literally saying "Please drop meseta..." because A. I already have an HP/REVIVAL, and B. They suck beyond comprehension. So, don't ever complain about rare enemy drops... Remember the poor Bluefulls like me that get HP/REVIVALs from Pal Rappies.

G0D
Mar 14, 2003, 06:37 PM
I Have found one actually, Cloud_01 and i traded and its not much on Damage but i think its cool and its 11 stars and makes a great item to show off, ecspecially with good percents....

Vitamin_D
Mar 14, 2003, 10:20 PM
Yeah, I'm not even TRYING to get an Angel Harp...just not worth the time. Skyly can find SO many other good weapons.

G-Unit
Mar 14, 2003, 11:07 PM
On 2003-03-14 01:20, pixelate wrote:
Bluefull gets HP/Revival...'nough said.

YEA< AM FOMAR BLUEFULL LV 98 and guess what, I could get a heaven punisher, I'll get one soon, bwahahaha!

trailingedge
Mar 16, 2003, 12:23 AM
Thank you all for your replys, it really help me get the perspective of Angel Harp's usefulness and utility. If you see a chubby character called "PEACE" thats me. Thanks again

SOA
Mar 16, 2003, 01:13 AM
I have fought 27 pals with my skyly...(started counting after 3).... and i have yet to get the harp... im ganna try a few more but im ganna give up soon http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif