PDA

View Full Version : Newb Question

Saulner
Apr 6, 2011, 05:22 PM
^^; Sorry if this question seems a bit dumb, but a friend of mine and I have had the game for a couple weeks now, and we can't seem to find an answer for this question, regardless of what sites we try (this one included)

We can't seem to find any photon fragments to trade for photon arts, are they a random drop, or is there something specific we have to do?

Again sorry about the newbitude of this question, we've just been at a total loss on how to find them.

Justyn_Darkcrest
Apr 6, 2011, 05:50 PM
You recieve Photon Fragments, or PA Frags, for completing any S rank, S2, or S3 mission with a rank of S. You can also get them for completing any rare free mission on any rank. I believe that the lowest level you can be and do S rank missions is 35 at the linear line (Unsafe Passage).

Nereid
Apr 6, 2011, 05:51 PM
They are a reward from all Free Missions for completing S, S2, or S3 rank. You will receive 1, 2, or 3 Fragments, respectively.

AidedPhoenix
Apr 6, 2011, 06:01 PM
U can also do innocent girl in grm shop and trade gold weapon badges for 3 pa fragments think it's only 1 gold badge for 3 pa fragments

Omega-z
Apr 6, 2011, 09:56 PM
What Justyn_Darkcrest & AidedPhoenix said plus you can get them form Story mode also when finishing a Selection with a grade of S on A rank difficulty, I believe you get 10 of them for each one. Innocent Girl is the fastest way Before Lv.35 there was 1 other way but that has been changed.

Saulner
Apr 8, 2011, 01:25 AM
^_^ Okay, thanks a lot for the help guys!