PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Hacked?

GreenThunder
Apr 8, 2011, 05:51 PM
So I'm playing online again for the first time in a long time, but I notice something odd; my HP when entering online or offline multi-mode doesn't match up with my HP when I actually get in game. I'm playing a Human Vanguard right now, and here are my stats at Level 133;

(Offline)
HP 915
PP 220
ATK 658
DEF 277
ACC 316
EVA 317
TEC 726
MND 291
STA 18

(What I see online in a room)
HP 958
PP 220
ATK 658
DEF 277
ACC 316
EVA 317
TEC 825
MND 291
STA 18

But...that's odd, because signing onto the online mode, I see my HP at 958. So, I ask now; anyone else who played the same race/class, were your stats different than mine around this level?

Now, I've tested my alts, and their stats match up exactly regardless of the mode, so I'm not gonna assume you get a boost while going online.

I have a feeling that my other stats probably have a 30-50 point different than they normally should. I want to get this fixed, because I don't want to start over, even if this is a bit game changing.

Edit; I don't know if it changes anything, but my character is female.

Cloud 9
Apr 8, 2011, 05:54 PM
yeah, like a somewhat similar "glitch" happened to me as well but not sure what exactly is making that occur.

I've read that the glitch is a "visual bug" (for example: shows hp at 1000 but actual hp is 999? or something like that) but not sure.

GreenThunder
Apr 8, 2011, 06:06 PM
I'm not sure, I've just logged onto the online mode, so now I'm gonna edit with the changes online.

Shinji Kazuya
Apr 8, 2011, 06:26 PM
I get that all the time.

joshboyd1209
Apr 8, 2011, 06:51 PM
The odd thing is it's only 43 HP higher. if it were 50 we could chalk it up to something like HP boost, but it's not guess you're on your own for this. I do say though why complain? You're getting a boost a gift perhaps just go with it. It might just be visual bug after all if so nothing to worry about. Now if you were getting a deduction then you should worry and complain.

GreenThunder
Apr 8, 2011, 07:05 PM
I guess my best bet right now is just to check out the max stats for the class/race on the Japanese site, and see if they match the maxed out value for both offline and online once I get there.

vagabondkitten
Apr 8, 2011, 08:33 PM
It's some sort of visual glitch in the game, when you log onto online mode. You'll also notice that if you gain a level while online, you'll get really weird stats, some will be huge boosts, and you'll actually get a few negative stat gains, which is the game adjusting you to the value your supposed to be at for that level. It doesn't permanently affect anything, as the values are still correct, they're just showing up wrong, and it always resets to normal when you go back offline, so there's no need to worry about it though.

Wayu
Apr 8, 2011, 08:50 PM
The TEC boost might be from a weapon that's currently equipped, but dunno about the HP boost.

-Wayu

->Legend<-
Apr 8, 2011, 09:10 PM
I was playing with my alt Force and when i lvled up my TEC got a +34...
Is it a visual bug too?

Mike
Apr 8, 2011, 09:22 PM
I was playing with my alt Force and when i lvled up my TEC got a +34...
Is it a visual bug too?
Did you check your stats to see if you actually got 34 added?

These funky numbers are usually the result of units, weapons, abilities, and prayer effects mixing up. And if you're really scared that someone has used a cheat code to somehow change your character, revert to a backup.

LightWing
Apr 8, 2011, 11:26 PM
It could be the HP modifier for your character class. That would probably affect your HP slightly while you're in the lobby.

Malice913150
Apr 9, 2011, 11:15 AM
id swear to god, one time i was playin with my friend, when i leveled up, it said my TEC went -45 ._.

and yeah ive seen odd glitches like that too. ill have like xx amount of HP given/taken from me

joshboyd1209
Apr 9, 2011, 11:31 AM
Must be an Interenet glitch. If you could write down what was going on at the time of the glitch we could probably find a common pattern and avoid it.

Claudette
Apr 9, 2011, 11:02 PM
its a temporary buff u get for being a leader online, 1 run or sayo buff will remove it.