PDA

View Full Version : Infinity Statistical chart for 200+full rebirth

Strauss
Apr 10, 2011, 10:07 PM
Whipped this up in Excel, figured there might be a few who were curious in how stats are in the end. Values are taken from the JP wiki, so credit goes to the countless users there.

Note that this isn't finalized due to certain races/types/etc. having estimated values. I'll fix my table up once everything is 100% correct, but for now, this should do.

EDIT 4/10: Corrected male Newman HU's stats, female Beast RA's stats
EDIT 4/12: Corrected male Human HU's stats, color coded highest/lowest stats among the five races akin to CLARK's PSPo2 table

http://i.imgur.com/hbQhj.png

Wayu
Apr 10, 2011, 10:24 PM
What's the bold for?

-Wayu

Strauss
Apr 10, 2011, 10:27 PM
Try looking at the end of the table and then reread the second line of my post. ;-)

Broken_L_button
Apr 10, 2011, 10:28 PM
Wow. Forces seem to have all around great stats...This makes me want to play infinity even more. Thanks for the chart!

Wayu
Apr 10, 2011, 10:33 PM
Herp.

-Derp

-----

My bad lol.

-Wayu

Strauss
Apr 10, 2011, 10:33 PM
Oops, I already see several typos in the table. Gonna revise it up and edit my first post in a few minutes. Sorry!

vagabondkitten
Apr 10, 2011, 10:49 PM
Oops, I already see several typos in the table. Gonna revise it up and edit my first post in a few minutes. Sorry!

I was gonna say... how does the male newman hunter have less ATK then the vanguard class. xD

joshboyd1209
Apr 11, 2011, 10:39 AM
If they really wanted to make this game infinite they would let you just set your rebirth stats up to your current level and just allow your stats to go through the roof depending on how many times you rebirthed.

Dragwind
Apr 11, 2011, 12:29 PM
This thread has been added to the floating sticky for future reference.