PDA

View Full Version : Post soul eater Info here! (nt)

Fobius
Feb 16, 2001, 06:30 AM
nt

Spy
Feb 16, 2001, 06:32 AM
Go here (http://www.tomeeboy.com/pso/faq.php?myfaq=yes&id_cat=7&categories=Codes/Secrets)

Wasabi
Feb 17, 2001, 01:43 AM
A question about this....at the end it says to go to ruins 2. Does that mean in or out of a quest? Also, do you have to do all this in one sitting, or can you do each part over time?

Tkc613
Feb 17, 2001, 02:39 AM
The quest goes from r2 to r3. What it means is to finish the quest like normal, then when Ash leaves, a telepipe will open (this will happen after you copy the data and walk back a little). Do not go in and since you will be in r3 walk back to the r2 teleport pad and go back.

Mun-KEE
Feb 22, 2001, 03:42 PM
Question -
Last night I was trying to get the Soul Eater. I fought KIREEK in Waterfall Tears and defeated him. Then I started up Black Paper, and found the dark room where the FAQ and the strat guide says he is... I just found a bunch of Evil Sharks, and no KIREEK! What did I do wrong? When I beat him the first time, I completed the quest like I was supposed to. Can someone help me out here?

Azra_el
Feb 27, 2001, 03:36 AM
hey Mun-KEE,
he (kireek) was located nowhere near the cave 2 warp in cave 1. the dark room that had monsters in it was not the correct room. if you use your area map and scroll south (cave 1), he's located towards the bottom part of the map, in a room that's all dark with nothing in it. he shows up as a green arrow on the map. if you completed that quest already, you might have to go through the entire process again on another difficulty setting. hope that helps you out...because i know i took the longest time finding him myself.

grinner
Feb 27, 2001, 10:32 AM
I already completed all the quests before I started looking for black hound. Whenever I get to waterfall tears he's not there. Do I have to do it on another difficulty?

And if I do complete the thing on another difficulty, will I still get a wimpy soul eater even though on hard there are tons of better weapons?

Raion
Mar 7, 2001, 09:22 PM
Kireek where are you! Did every thing right, Go out of ruins 3 to ruins 2....He is nowhere to be found! I love it! YEA!
Raion
I need help!

Raion
Mar 7, 2001, 09:23 PM
Kireek where are you! Did every thing right, Go out of ruins 3 to ruins 2....He is nowhere to be found! I love it! YEA!
Raion
I need help!

Manny
Mar 10, 2001, 03:54 PM
When you go to Ruins 2 look at your map. You should see a yellow arrow(Kireek) go there.

Ron
Mar 10, 2001, 09:47 PM
I use the soul eater sometimes and I strongly suggest using a hp/generater or better to counter the hp loss the soul eater causes just for equiping it