PDA

View Full Version : BIG question

xishifty
Apr 12, 2011, 09:46 PM
I play GC and noticed the certain "photon drop shop" quest I don't remember what the name is but you buy stuff with photon drops... So my question is even though official servers are down, if I have the right stuff to get online can I still download the online quests? If not how do you get certain items online that you can't get offline... Please reply with as many details as possible. Thanks

SStrikerR
Apr 12, 2011, 10:18 PM
Yes, if you have a BBA and can connect to online servers, you can play the quests and download them.

We can't provide details on how to connect to private servers but google can.

xishifty
Apr 12, 2011, 10:38 PM
So as long as i can get my gamecube online i can download the shop quest?
and thanks for the quick reply =)

AlexCraig
Apr 12, 2011, 10:50 PM
If I recall, you can only play it online, it is not downloadable.

NNYdust*
Apr 12, 2011, 10:57 PM
Is there a downloadable version for mac os x 10.5.8?? Also may I add it's ppc and yes those quest are downloaded I remember on the gamecube one asking me to download the new quest. Not sure for pc..please and thank you help me with my question.:-?

SStrikerR
Apr 13, 2011, 06:10 PM
If I recall, you can only play it online, it is not downloadable.

No, there is a server where every quest is available for download.

xishifty
Apr 13, 2011, 07:34 PM
Ermm alright thanks stricker for the details but why is the community not aloud to say how to do it? Im just sort of confused..

SStrikerR
Apr 13, 2011, 07:42 PM
Without getting into the whole legal debate of it, private servers are (allegedly) illegal. So basically PSO-World doesn't want to be linking you to illegal activities and such, so we don't explain like that. It's just how it is. Besides, using google to find a server and their forums is really simple.

TrueChaos
Apr 16, 2011, 03:22 PM
though they are technically illegal, Sega Team know all about them, some of the employees of Sega Team have been known to play on some of the BB servers. even so, can't name names here or you would have to face...THE BAN HAMMER!