PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 decided to hop online last night...

Syrus08
Apr 13, 2011, 08:36 AM
...and there was like 9 mission going on. And only four were locked or chat. Hope this is the new trend. I missed playing this game. But got tired of joining a group and just sitting there.

Milla
Apr 13, 2011, 09:15 AM
New games (Dissidia, 3rd birthday and Gods eater burst) are taking people away. Expect the community to be lively again once Infinity is finally announced.

Crimson The FOmar
Apr 13, 2011, 03:18 PM
...and there was like 9 mission going on. And only four were locked or chat. Hope this is the new trend. I missed playing this game. But got tired of joining a group and just sitting there.

I do hope you're talking about PSP2 :D, I'll have access to wi-fi in about 2 weeks again, I was getting tired of groups just for chat taking up more than half of the rooms, and people only wanting to spam White Beast S...

PurpleIsGood
Apr 13, 2011, 03:24 PM
I just create a room with the comment "S Weapon Hunting. <Insert Weapon here> hunt. Legit Only!" Get at least two people every time.

raijz
Apr 13, 2011, 03:58 PM
New games (Dissidia, 3rd birthday and Gods eater burst) are taking people away. Expect the community to be lively again once Infinity is finally announced.

You can take 3rd birthday off that list. It's gets boring after a week.

レッドファンタシースター
Apr 15, 2011, 03:58 PM
I played for like 1 hour on the english server last night! XD i'm lv. 5

Siiepher
Apr 18, 2011, 02:30 AM
Chat rooms? I'm tired of rooms like this

1. I'm emo and I need a hug
2. I need a GF
3. Me so horny
4. I'm afk (THEN WHY THE HELL ISN'T YOUR PSP OFF)
5. Girls only

I'm sure there's more but that's just off the top of my head.

HUmar Darkedge
Apr 18, 2011, 03:44 PM
Chat rooms? I'm tired of rooms like this

1. I'm emo and I need a hug
2. I need a GF
3. Me so horny
4. I'm afk (THEN WHY THE HELL ISN'T YOUR PSP OFF)
5. Girls only

I'm sure there's more but that's just off the top of my head.

You can take 3rd birthday off that list. It's gets boring after a week.

To Silepher: I got a few.
1. STDs(hard to believe there's a clan) awseome(Stay away from these rooms. these players are idiots. I did recon on them and they tell me they do this to annoy people)
For your #2--2. Rarely a girl needed a bf(That was kinda rare, and by the way, not me choose some other idiot)
*Yawn* that is all.

To raijiz: Now that I think about it, 3rd Birthday does get kinda boring. But i played it for 3 weeks so what do I know.

OldCoot
Apr 18, 2011, 04:09 PM
I noticed this a lot also. The PL decided to work on inventory one time so I left and others seem to go afk at the wrong times or would rather mess around in your room.

All a person can do is to keep trying or start their own. I tend to encourage running missions only and will put that in the text for the game.

I think the biggest issue I have is disconnections or players that do not know how to handle Go Vahras and die constantly on them before quitting saying it is too tough.

Itoshi
Apr 18, 2011, 04:32 PM
I just recently got this game, haven't played a ton of good games unfortunately. Whenever I create my room, people tend to just AFK in them...maybe it's because I'm a low level?

Witchblade56
Apr 19, 2011, 01:35 AM
I set in my comment: psow rules! Mission spam not chat kthx. I usually get decent peeps that way.

blace
Apr 19, 2011, 02:03 AM
Even in the demo days, the community was still rather small. Hell, there are even more rooms for chatting now than before.

^ How come I never see that when I go online? Time zone differences are such a pain. I'll get back to playing PSPo2 once my Patapon craze phase is over.

GreenThunder
Apr 19, 2011, 04:23 PM
Got the short end of the stick when I decided to barely pick up the game in February of this year. I'm gonna assume that I missed out on a lot of fun, and a lot less people begging for really stupid things on the server.

It's kind of sad that it became infested with hackers, people seeking attention in all the wrong ways, and people who don't even want to play the game for what it is.

Would be fun to actually spam MAX runs with some people. It is kind of funny though that you don't see a lot of rooms, but when you do, hardly any have sense to 'em.

GreenArcher
Apr 19, 2011, 05:42 PM
Check here for people to play with : http://tiny.cc/pso-world

Also you should have better success by just creating your own room, and putting PSOW or DLC in the title/comment.

DustyHat
Apr 20, 2011, 10:19 PM
First time playing online today
Main gripe? Disconnecting without warning, thankfully it wasn't too bad but it was annoying to try and find the same room.