PDA

View Full Version : Fastest way to lvl...

andrewrew
Apr 13, 2011, 08:51 AM
Okay, so I'm getting close to ultimate and I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations on getting through lvls 70-80 quickly. :p such as certain runs to do?

sCI
Apr 13, 2011, 03:51 PM
Get off the internet and turn the game on: Play.
You'd be surprised how far you get in a task when you actually start said task.

Find a rare item you want and spam that level required to find it until you A) find it, or B) get to ult.
Or if you have nothing in specific you want, a good fail-safe is always ruins. Most experience, typically the best rares(not really...). Or if you aren't proficient at ruins yet, maybe do "Addicting food". Good experience and relatively easy creatures.

Raikomaru
Apr 13, 2011, 04:15 PM
TTF if you can stomach the monotony, or try some of the Extermination quests.

DC_PLAYER
Apr 13, 2011, 04:21 PM
On v2 TTF is one of the worst ways to lvl up, not to mention rares won't drop

Nitro Vordex
Apr 13, 2011, 05:20 PM
Just play the game, shit. You'll be fine if you do a few complete runs through the areas.

andrewrew
Apr 13, 2011, 11:43 PM
No need to be dicks.

Dongra
Apr 13, 2011, 11:58 PM
If you stated what version you played on we could probably be more helpful.

Nitro Vordex
Apr 14, 2011, 12:10 AM
No need to be dicks.
There's always a need to be a dick.

You could just do TTF if you just want to level quickly, though I'd recommend against it, as it's boring as shit.

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Apr 14, 2011, 10:43 AM
TTF is boring due to everyone wanting to play it at least 70% of the time or more. Nothing more annoying than running through a level and someone joins and keeps spamming let's TTF or do RT.

I would suggest Episode 4 Max Attack, for me that's the quickest way to level solo, exp wise I think it's on par with or exceeds TTF. Plus all Max Attack runs are fast paced, lots of enemies and without doubt the best way to look for rare weapons. It's a money maker, no matter which Episode you do, if you're looking for a rare weapon do Max Attack.

I found level 80-100 was managed with ease spamming Max Attack in Episode 4. It could be done in around 7-11 hours, probably less. I cannot recall. All I remember was hitting level 118 in one weekend with a new character and this was solely spamming Episode 4. However this is with a force which does make a big difference. Don't even attempt solo Eps. 4 with a Ranger unless you've got decent melee to get past Yowie/Satellite Lizards

Tifa

andrewrew
Apr 14, 2011, 05:21 PM
I guess that would help.
I'm playing offline splitscreen on gamecube.

Nitro Vordex
Apr 14, 2011, 05:31 PM
Oh. Then my previous statement stands.

You'll be fine if you do a few complete runs through the areas.

Dongra
Apr 14, 2011, 11:50 PM
Your best bet would be to run whatever area that is highest in difficulty but you can still manage. At your level I would suggest some Mines, Ruins, CCA, and Seabed runs. Seabed would most likely give you the most experience but is the most challenging. I also believe Olga Flow gives the most experience of any boss.

SStrikerR
Apr 15, 2011, 06:54 PM
If you can, I'd do ruins or seabed runs. Ruins is a lot easier in my opinion, but if you can you may be able to handle it better. You said you're playing splitscreen; what characters are you playing as? If there's two people it could be a lot easier, depending on what they have.

Slullabys117
Apr 16, 2011, 02:59 PM
I've been doing constant Temple alpha runs to get the yasminkov 9000m and i managed to level up 31 times, i started at lv85 and i am now lv116, the thing that bugs me the most is i still haven't found them! >:(