PDA

View Full Version : monkey king bar- need help

OmegaLoser
Mar 14, 2003, 11:04 AM
ok, i know for me to get the monkey king bar, i need to beat the plant sub-boss in the ultimate jungle. but i have done this many times, most of the time, he just drops NOTHING. it really pisses me off. has anyone else had this problem, and how long did it take you to get it?

Chronoslash
Mar 14, 2003, 05:05 PM
Are you sure your Section ID can find it? If your Section ID can, then just keep plugging away. I have done over 200 runs looking for a rare before, and some enemies just don't drop them very often. So, my advice is to persevere and keep going. I know its frustrating but you'll find it eventually.

Good Luck http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cheepcheep.gif

OmegaLoser
Mar 14, 2003, 05:31 PM
my Id is skyly, which i know is the only section that can find it, i tried a few more times today, but it didn't work. If i play multiplayer, will that increase my chances?

TeamPhalanx
Mar 14, 2003, 09:06 PM
It's all about dumb luck. There is no proven method to increase the odds of getting rares.

If you really want it, keep searching for it. That's really all anyone can say.

OmegaLoser
Mar 14, 2003, 09:11 PM
crap, i guess i can't take the easy way out. well, everyone know what that means. ENDLESS HOURS OF PLAYING UNTIL IT IS FOUND. but first i have to finish my college finals.

Khaotika
Mar 15, 2003, 12:06 AM
HA HA HA!!!

Sorry, but good f**king luck to you. I've tried and tried and tried and tried and tried (can you sense my anger here? =d ) to get Maricarol to drop the stupid thing, but it never does. I'm beginning to think the MKBar drop is make-believe, like leprachauns, fairies, and a competent US President.

-.- ...and if you still want to search for it....good luck to you. Seriously. -.-d

-Khao

Driadyte
Mar 15, 2003, 03:06 AM
On 2003-03-14 14:31, OmegaLoser wrote:
my Id is skyly, which i know is the only section that can find it,

Actually, Redria finds it from Dolmolms in Ult Seabed. Kthx for playing.

OmegaLoser
Mar 15, 2003, 11:52 AM
well, since i don't have a redria character, i guess i will stick will the maricarol. he has to drop it eventually. i beat him another 7 times in the past 24 hours, and no MKB. actually, i fell asleep while playing last night, ha ha, i woke up, and i was dead. man was i tired.

OmegaLoser
Mar 15, 2003, 01:28 PM
damn, i hate being at school, i could be kicking that plants @ss right now!!!!! oh well, maybe i can stay up all night without falling asleep.

OmegaLoser
Mar 15, 2003, 02:45 PM
this is sooo sad, i have nothing better to do than constantly post on my own subject. i'm such a loser.