PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Crimson Wings?! (Best Ending)

SolarSamurai
Apr 13, 2011, 09:30 PM
Okay! So I got S Rank on all the story missions and did the two sidequests from the tactical terminal in clad six also getting S Rank. I beat the final chapter without dieing throughout all three chapters and still did not reciev the wings nor Shizuru's partner card... Did I do something wrong? :[ Or am I suppose to do the third side quest in the tactical terminal?

Mike
Apr 13, 2011, 09:32 PM
You don't need to do the third side-story but I'm sure it doesn't hurt. You do need to be nicer to Emelia though.

SolarSamurai
Apr 13, 2011, 09:35 PM
Yes. I am. I was nice from the beginning and Shizuru joined in on the final fight! Am I suppose to finish it on hard?

joshboyd1209
Apr 13, 2011, 09:44 PM
You don't need to do the third side-story but I'm sure it doesn't hurt. You do need to be nicer to Emelia though.
I have a guide exactly for that that is based off of Devii Fox's GameFaqs guide(I just took the important parts for the story selection from Devii Fox's GameFaqs guide all credit for discovering the correct choices for the best ending goes to Devii Fox ) however I will not be posting this guide on any sites if you want it I may send it to you if you PM me, but the only important thing to remember is that the only thing that counts towards the ending are the selections in the actual story missions. Also in order to read this guide you will need to have Microsoft Office 2007 or newer. Unless I send you a XPS or PDF version, but that's if I send it your chances of getting depend on my mood. hard mode just gives you more stuff to buy (I'm LV 185 and still haven't killed that level 140 son of a gun I almost wish an Orga Anastasis would apear instead it would give me a drive to kill the beast as if I were beserk and in a blood rage I would kill it just for the title I would most likely get for killing all of the bosses in the game at least once in the game ) I wonder if there's an ultimate slayer title.

Mike
Apr 13, 2011, 09:44 PM
You can finish it on normal. If the scene after the boss isn't a field of flowers, then you're only getting the normal ending. You can try using the selections on the story section of the PSP2pedia if you still have problems:
http://psp2.psupedia.info/Story_missions

EDIT: The wings themselves come from a title reward so you need to head back to your room to get them.

SolarSamurai
Apr 13, 2011, 11:15 PM
Understood! Thank you both! I will just spam the first mission to get more Emilia points, it should take about 10 runs "chapter 1-1x10" Choices: 12111. (same effect as choosing the right choices throughout the game).

blace
Apr 14, 2011, 12:35 AM
Understood! Thank you both! I will just spam the first mission to get more Emilia points, it should take about 10 runs "chapter 1-1x10" Choices: 12111. (same effect as choosing the right choices throughout the game).
Actually there were some players that tested that out and said it didn't work. It' best to redo the parts you know you did wrong.

But you should redo the whole story just for the sake of missing anything to get on Emelia's good side. Hard mode isn't a bad start for that either.

SolarSamurai
Apr 15, 2011, 06:12 PM
Alright.

MESeele
Apr 16, 2011, 05:31 PM
I still got the true ending on hard mode after B ranking two missions and C ranking 10-2.

Just follow the story guide on pspedia and do the two side missions (I think they add points to the total regardless of how you answer, sort of as a boost since post story you no longer have access to the pre act questions). You could always do the final side story mission for good measure as well.

I got the true ending on 3 characters and that's all I ever bothered to do (I didn't touch the side missions for the other two either).

I can also vouch for the chapter 1 spam not working (I spammed 5-2 though). Got the normal ending on normal and ended up using hard mode to type level. Still only got the normal ending after beating hard - and I spammed that mission a lot. I went straight from spamming chapter 1 and 5-2 to chapter 10, so none of my other answers changed.

Siiepher
Apr 18, 2011, 02:21 AM
I got the white wings on my first playthrough without looking at any of the guides. I guess I was just nice to emilia >.>

MESeele
Apr 18, 2011, 03:52 AM
I felt the need to resort to the guide. Otherwise the urge to insult her every chance I had would have been too strong. On that note, I greatly enjoyed earning the bad ending.