PDA

View Full Version : Infinity Phantomite SP. stone

Nyro
Apr 14, 2011, 10:44 AM
100 irista spellstones, 100 heart spellstones, 100 blood spellstones And 0 Phantomite sp Stones! WHere can i farm/where do you farm them/whats the quickest way. If youre telling clad 6 missions than i wont understand please be more detailed.

thanks nyro

Broken_L_button
Apr 14, 2011, 10:51 AM
100 irista spellstones, 100 heart spellstones, 100 blood spellstones And 0 Phantomite sp Stones! WHere can i farm/where do you farm them/whats the quickest way. If youre telling clad 6 missions than i wont understand please be more detailed.

thanks nyro

Mission terminal -> Free missions -> Clad 6

...Can't be more detailed than that, unless I list which buttons to press. But, just in case: use the analog stick to move to the transporter, press O, use the analog stick to get to the mission terminal, press O in front of the terminal, press O again, press down enough times to highlight "free missions", press O, press up to highlight Clad 6, press O, highlight the mission you want and press O again.

Phantom night spell stones drop the most in VRs, the resort area and such, which is what you have in the Clad 6 free missions. Also, do note that they drop a lot in infinity missions using these stages as well (resort area, VR recreations of PSO/Hive/AMF HQ, etc).

Nyro
Apr 14, 2011, 11:15 AM
Mission terminal -> Free missions -> Clad 6

...Can't be more detailed than that, unless I list which buttons to press. But, just in case: use the analog stick to move to the transporter, press O, use the analog stick to get to the mission terminal, press O in front of the terminal, press O again, press down enough times to highlight "free missions", press O, press up to highlight Clad 6, press O, highlight the mission you want and press O again.

Ohhhhh so thats how you do the "Clad 6 missions". U know i didnt knew that none of us did...

Anyway i just read that at psuedia. anyways tanks...

SammaeltheDark
Apr 14, 2011, 11:42 AM
Multiplayer Clad 6->The 4th System
On C I averaged 7 stones per 8-9 minute run. If you can do better damage, then bump it up to B or A for the additional reward stones when you get a grade S. I always just stuck with C because it was so fast and still yielded a fair amount of Phantom Night.

Crimson The FOmar
Apr 14, 2011, 12:02 PM
Ohhhhh so thats how you do the "Clad 6 missions". U know i didnt knew that none of us did...

Anyway i just read that at psuedia. anyways tanks...

I generally run Fight For Food S when I need them, it's very quick and it kills 2 birds with one (phantomite) stone ( :-P ) as I'm also hunting for some Feril / Legs modules..

Mike
Apr 14, 2011, 06:33 PM
Scrap Heart, under Extra/Parum will net you 1 to 5 stones as a reward depending on difficutly. The enemies will also drop the stones you want too so it makes collecting them easy.

Temprus
Apr 14, 2011, 06:55 PM
In other words, look to quests that center on Seed. They tend to fall into VR programs which is why you always hear that you should do Clad 6 missions (though not all of them count as such).

MESeele
Apr 16, 2011, 05:14 PM
I generally run Fight For Food S when I need them, it's very quick and it kills 2 birds with one (phantomite) stone ( :-P ) as I'm also hunting for some Feril / Legs modules..

I tend to get around 2-4 drops per go here. That you can clear the whole mission with traps in under 5 minutes speeds things up considerably (excepting the rare spawn), in addition to the aforementioned chance of obtaining feril / legs. Definitely my place of choice for yielding p stones. True darkness S is also good, since you can get gerard weaves there, as well as a decent amount of type points.