PDA

View Full Version : material usage question =)

xishifty
Apr 15, 2011, 12:35 AM
I saw that each character has a certain material usage system...
(Example. Racaseal and use 150 HUmar can use 250)

But ive been obsessed and need to know.. Im a RAcaseal and ive totally stopped using materials because of the 150 thing and i want 50+luck..
So my question..
Is it 150 materials per section like i can use 150 powers and still use 150 defence with getting 100 luck?
Please explain

Dongra
Apr 15, 2011, 01:46 AM
HP and TP have their own material pools so you can use as many as you want to max with no consequences. However, Power, Defense, Evasion, Mind Strength, and Luck all share the same material pool, so you will have to plan accordingly. You can also use slot stat boosting units like God/Ability and God/Power to help raise stats as well. So yes, if you want to max out luck you will need to save a portion of the material pool for luck materials, or, alternatively, you can use God/Ability and God/Luck to raise the luck stat so you will require less luck materials.

SStrikerR
Apr 15, 2011, 06:50 PM
Also note that if you're a hunter or ranger, you want to max out power, luck, and ata first. Those are the most important for you to deal damage, so worry about them first. This is where mags come in. You have a lot of power, an okay amount of dex (for ata), then use units to boost ata. Power can be boosted by mats, ata can't.

As for a unit setup, depending on how far you still are off after using all your mats and finish a mag, could probably be..

God/Battle
God/Ability
God/Arm
Free slot for a cure unit, or whatever else you want in there (another Ability or arm if you need it)

This is assuming you're on GC. I'm basing this of Dongra's post.

TrueChaos
Apr 16, 2011, 03:20 PM
God/Ability only drops from Purpleniumm Ult Gibbles, 1/370+ drop rate so may be better to get a God/Power instead. if you have a Purp then good luck getting one. God/Battle is best for a HU, not so much a RA particularly if you have a Spread Needle. God/Arm is a must for all but FOs.
and it's 150 for power, evade, mind, def and luck combined. HP/TP have their own respective counts