PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Trying to get all titles, a question about Saika-Omote.

Megiddon
Apr 16, 2011, 09:01 AM
on the PS2pedia, it says the 2 ways to get the weapon are MAX IV and Shizuru from hard mode story 9-2. But its listed as well in gamega. Though I have done gamega a good 400 times or so and have never seen this thing drop lol.

I was wondering though, when one fails to clear 9-2 and you have the option to retry it again for rank C, would it work to keep reloading -> Kill Shizuru - hope for Saika-Omote drop?

NDW
Apr 16, 2011, 10:47 AM
I was wondering though, when one fails to clear 9-2 and you have the option to retry it again for rank C, would it work to keep reloading -> Kill Shizuru - hope for Saika-Omote drop?

Yes, this would work. Personally, I've never tried to obtain weapons from Shizuru this way; at least not yet. When I got my Saika-Omote, it wasn't too difficult to obtain from MAX IV A.

Happy hunting!

MESeele
Apr 16, 2011, 05:07 PM
Not sure what level you are, but once you hit level 100 or so, Shizuru will drop items upon defeat in addition to the potential reward screen items. Makes getting his stuff much easier.

Megiddon
Apr 16, 2011, 05:42 PM
lvl 177 now, I did this reloading thing like 5 times, no weapon dropped. Hmmm maybe max IV a is better lol

MESeele
Apr 16, 2011, 06:35 PM
Savescumming is my bane. At least with constant runs you feel like you are still progressing somewhere, even if you don't get your desired drop. But with resetting you don't even have your playtime recorded! It's like you were never there. The time spent is simply engulfed by the void of the timesink. I despise the Offertory Box. Damn C rank must have an 80% failure rate at least