PDA

View Full Version : Few Questions to the Ranger class

XxGoregrinderxX
Apr 16, 2011, 12:18 PM
I want to go Ranger in PSZ but im not sure yet.
Here are my Questions:

1.Which Race is the strongest Ranger in PSZ?
2.Can Rangers deal good Damage?
3. (at Ranger players) Whats your highest Damage with a Ranger?

I hope you help me?

Broken_L_button
Apr 16, 2011, 03:05 PM
1- The Casts. Really. The humans COULD almost match them with debuffs and that stuff, but, even so, the Casts still do a better job, IMO. The Cast ranger's high amount of heat traps are a huge help against big enemies.

2- Depends on your definition of "good damage". Any class, with the proper gear, can clear a room of hostiles in a matter of minutes, or even seconds if the room is full of small enemies that are bunched up. True, the Rangers will deal less damage than Hunters and Forces, but, with the right gear, they're still able to kill stuff easily. Keep the enemy resistances in mind and bring the appropriate weapon.

3- If you include Photon Blasts, then your question serves no purpose because anyone can do lolHIGHNUMBARZ with PBs. Without photon blast, then it becomes a bit more interesting. My RAcaseal can deal around 180-200 per hit with her gunblades' Earth bullet or her wand's Magical sign against either the Arca or Dark shrine monsters, I forgot. In Rioh, Makara and Ozette, her mechguns can deal 100 per shot, 150 if I manage to stick Zalure lv.4 on the monsters. I'm sure other rangers can do more, seeing as I'm not really using the strongest gear possible for her (for some reason, I gave more importance to aesthetics this time around).

cease_fire
Apr 16, 2011, 08:19 PM
I dunno about cast but for human ranger they got the most balance stat among the character especially ramar with keplar suit

human ranger can also use jellen againts big foes(very effective in dark shrine)

against range resistance foe human ranger better of with slicer than other weapon

Linka
Apr 19, 2011, 09:03 PM
im not the best guy to ask. my ranger's not even level 20 yet, but..she uses gunblades, so if you're into that...go for it. just keep in mind you might use its shots more than its slashes, once it sets in your brain that its like a shotgun, really. one point-blank shot is equal to three slashes, basically. maybe 2 and a half, im not sure. but i'd suggest trying a human hunter, ranger, and force out up to Dark Falz, and see what tickles your fancy best if you really arent sure. if this isnt your first chara... well..then just cut the hunter and force parts out, and go.

...in short, if that wall of text hurt your eyes...my suggestion is just make a RAmar or RAmarl, run with it till you beat Dark Falz...and then decide if ya wanna keep the chara as is...or store all the stuff, and try a RAcast/RAcaseal.

...btw. why no ranger love for newmans? seriously. i suggest sega remake PSZ and add goddamn RAnewms and RAnewarls in, damnit! YOU SAYIN NEWMANS CANT HANDLE GUNS IN PSZ, SEGA?! AAAARRRRE YOUUUUUUU?!

Vintasticvin
Apr 20, 2011, 04:24 AM
im not the best guy to ask. my ranger's not even level 20 yet, but..she uses gunblades, so if you're into that...go for it. just keep in mind you might use its shots more than its slashes, once it sets in your brain that its like a shotgun, really. one point-blank shot is equal to three slashes, basically. maybe 2 and a half, im not sure. but i'd suggest trying a human hunter, ranger, and force out up to Dark Falz, and see what tickles your fancy best if you really arent sure. if this isnt your first chara... well..then just cut the hunter and force parts out, and go.

...in short, if that wall of text hurt your eyes...my suggestion is just make a RAmar or RAmarl, run with it till you beat Dark Falz...and then decide if ya wanna keep the chara as is...or store all the stuff, and try a RAcast/RAcaseal.

...btw. why no ranger love for newmans? seriously. i suggest sega remake PSZ and add goddamn RAnewms and RAnewarls in, damnit! YOU SAYIN NEWMANS CANT HANDLE GUNS IN PSZ, SEGA?! AAAARRRRE YOUUUUUUU?!

Le gasp, Ra newmens would be like a bream come true since im curious as how they would look and a bit tired of being a hunk of scrap metal pieced together or a balanced meat bag!

Bashin
Apr 24, 2011, 08:15 PM
Anyone mind giving some helpful mat builds for a RAcaseal? I like using mech guns, and gun blades, also mag build(s)? I have trouble playing the ranger class :-?

Omunall
May 12, 2011, 12:10 AM
All power.

Simple as that lol. She can do well with her natural PP, and pumping evp/dfp would be a waste. She has huge ata, good PP, good HP, and needs a power boost.