PDA

View Full Version : Yasminkov 9000m

Slullabys117
Apr 16, 2011, 03:03 PM
Ok for the past like 2 or three days i've been doing consecutive temple runs, i've done so many i can't even keep count, and i know i killed well over 1000 crimson assassins and i still haven't found them, this is like really annoying....:-x

TrueChaos
Apr 16, 2011, 03:12 PM
that's PSO for you, if you want something you will have to work for it but if you don't it will turn up really quickly. PSO hates you and wants you to get angry with it

Slullabys117
Apr 16, 2011, 03:22 PM
i know right? like seriously i've found like almost every special item a purplenum can find in temple atleast twice -_-......and i wasnt even looking for any of them .....only those evasive yas9000m's.....i then see all of these people that have found them on their first run, i wish i was lucky like that....but i think some of those drop charts are wrong because for the frozen shooter it said 1/2 from the hildetorr and i had to find 3 of them to get it....weird...

TrueChaos
Apr 16, 2011, 03:35 PM
they aren't wrong, it's just dumb luck. apparently someone got a Sealed J Sword (drop rate 1/12000+) on their first try. i've tried 20+ times to get an item with a 1/14 rate with no luck and a friend gets it on their second try. also tried to get a Syncesta from a Torr, 1/22 drop rate. 25 Torrs and no Syncesta. it sucks, just keep going and you'll get there eventually

Slullabys117
Apr 16, 2011, 03:46 PM
im so sick of doing temple....i know it inside and out now....once i get them im not going there for a long time...and i wasn't planning on leveling 32 times before finding them too lol :P

TrueChaos
Apr 16, 2011, 04:04 PM
there are 2 versions of Alpha and Beta so it doesn't take many runs before you know it very well. been there looking for a God/Power. if memory serves, Assassins only appear in Alpha so do you just do Alpha and quite or do you do the full level?

32 levels is a big boost hunting 1 item, bet the run time has reduced in that time

Slullabys117
Apr 16, 2011, 04:08 PM
Yeah i only do alpha and then i quit and start over, the frozen shooter makes everything soooooo much easier, i probably wouldn't be where i am now if i didnt have it....but i have seriously seen atleast five or six mil lilies and like four love rappies and a hildetorr....u'd think that weapon would have dropped by now but nope:(

chrisramar
Apr 17, 2011, 05:03 AM
ive been hunting yas 9000m for about a month now , done over 60 temple runs (full runs , and there are assassins in beta) with no luck , also had 5 love rappies an no god/luck , no torrs , so your not the only one getting frustrated with how evil pso can be!

LK1721
Apr 17, 2011, 02:06 PM
Oh lordie. I remember a friend of mine on BB had been hunting them and killed about 6,000 of the monsters before he got it.

sCI
Apr 17, 2011, 02:24 PM
If I remember correctly I think I killed approximately 450-500 dark bringers to get the Bringers Rifle. Drop is mathematically 1/358 chance.

Shit happens.:-?

Slullabys117
Apr 17, 2011, 02:46 PM
Oh lordie. I remember a friend of mine on BB had been hunting them and killed about 6,000 of the monsters before he got it.

omg 6000? i know i killed pretty close to 2,000 but 6,000? geezz that pretty much eliminated all hope that i had at finding them today...:(

@chrisramar: Dude i got a stupid rabbit wand from a hildetorr, i don't play force characters so i don't care about it lol, although i did get a Kamui from a hidelt, two GOD/Luck's from love rappies, and two windmill's from MIl lillies , and two anti android rifles lol, pretty cool cause i really wasn't looking for any of them haha :)

LK1721
Apr 17, 2011, 04:53 PM
omg 6000? i know i killed pretty close to 2,000 but 6,000? geezz that pretty much eliminated all hope that i had at finding them today...:(

@chrisramar: Dude i got a stupid rabbit wand from a hildetorr, i don't play force characters so i don't care about it lol, although i did get a Kamui from a hidelt, two GOD/Luck's from love rappies, and two windmill's from MIl lillies , and two anti android rifles lol, pretty cool cause i really wasn't looking for any of them haha :)
It was ridiculous. He WAS a Purplenum, though, and was hunting in the Mines. I can't remember what monster that was that dropped it...but the chance was something of 1/1400. He got so many Kasami Bracers it wasn't even funny and just started giving them away to random people.
Either way, I hope you don't have to deal with having to kill 4,000 more of em. XD

Slullabys117
Apr 17, 2011, 05:08 PM
It was ridiculous. He WAS a Purplenum, though, and was hunting in the Mines. I can't remember what monster that was that dropped it...but the chance was something of 1/1400. He got so many Kasami Bracers it wasn't even funny and just started giving them away to random people.
Either way, I hope you don't have to deal with having to kill 4,000 more of em. XD

oh nooooo way im not hunting in the mines, im doing straight temple alpha runs, thats it haha and i can do atleast 6 or 7 in an hour so i think im making good time, although i completely lost track of how many runs i've done in total, i've been trying to get a rough estimate of how many i've killed but im not sure, i know i killed ALOT though, and the drop rate is 1/788 for the crimson assassins so i'm hoping i dont have to do this much longer cause i want to beat mines so i can start doing ruins runs so i can hunt the spread needle next lol :P

LK1721
Apr 17, 2011, 06:22 PM
oh nooooo way im not hunting in the mines, im doing straight temple alpha runs, thats it haha and i can do atleast 6 or 7 in an hour so i think im making good time, although i completely lost track of how many runs i've done in total, i've been trying to get a rough estimate of how many i've killed but im not sure, i know i killed ALOT though, and the drop rate is 1/788 for the crimson assassins so i'm hoping i dont have to do this much longer cause i want to beat mines so i can start doing ruins runs so i can hunt the spread needle next lol :P
Hahaha. There was some quest where there was multiple of the monster in one room so all he had to do was clear the first room and cancel the quest.

Slullabys117
Apr 17, 2011, 06:35 PM
Hahaha. There was some quest where there was multiple of the monster in one room so all he had to do was clear the first room and cancel the quest.

Damn i bet that took a hella long time lol... that's pretty shitty odds if u ask me lol

Dongra
Apr 17, 2011, 11:35 PM
The monster he was hunting from was a Canune in the Mines. I think the rate is roughly 1/900. The monster isn't as common as the Crimson Assassin is in the Temple but the chances of getting it with hit is higher in episode 1.

Slullabys117
Apr 17, 2011, 11:42 PM
The monster he was hunting from was a Canune in the Mines. I think the rate is roughly 1/900. The monster isn't as common as the Crimson Assassin is in the Temple but the chances of getting it with hit is higher in episode 1.

Well i put about 4 days into my search for them at temple so i'm just gonna keep doing temple till i find them lol, hey if you have 100 luck do you get critical hits like all the time?

Dongra
Apr 18, 2011, 12:16 AM
I think with 100 luck you have a 25% chance to critical. I forget what the formula is for luck but it should be a simple one.

chrisramar
Apr 18, 2011, 05:37 AM
ive now done bout 70 full temple runs , still no luck . but i too will keep going till i get my yas 9000m , not even bothered about any % on it . what makes me feel worse is that im now playing pso + , ive still got normal pso and on that i got a yas 9000m on my 5th run and another on the 15th run. also got 1 in mines too!!

Splash
Apr 19, 2011, 02:45 AM
6,000 of the monsters

Decent, but pales in comparison to the amount I killed for my hunt.

bstone246
Apr 21, 2011, 03:20 AM
what is the rarest item in PSO? or what highest the lowest percentage of drop rate?

Dongra
Apr 21, 2011, 12:40 PM
I think Heaven's Punisher and Psycho Wand have the same drop rate, so they are tied for rarest item. Other items that fall into the extremely rare category would be Sealed J Sword, Handgun: Guld, Handgun: Milla (outside of blue burst), and Real Nei's Claw.

Slullabys117
Apr 22, 2011, 01:00 AM
ive now done bout 70 full temple runs , still no luck . but i too will keep going till i get my yas 9000m , not even bothered about any % on it . what makes me feel worse is that im now playing pso + , ive still got normal pso and on that i got a yas 9000m on my 5th run and another on the 15th run. also got 1 in mines too!!i envy you:/ i just continued my search today... no luck so far

chrisramar
Apr 22, 2011, 05:38 AM
i envy you:/ i just continued my search today... no luck so far

me too another 5 runs no luck:-(

Slullabys117
Apr 24, 2011, 03:38 AM
After atleast 200 runs of temple alpha, i decided to start doing full runs of temple, maybe then i shall find what i've been looking for, and another thing that gets me, is that i found like every rare monster atleast two to three times EACH, now isn't the chance of a rare monster 1/521? or something like that? That's really dumb if i keep finding rare monsters but not one stinkin yas9000m!!! arggghhhh!!!

TrueChaos
Apr 24, 2011, 05:17 AM
generally it is considered to be 1/512 but the proper rates vary between the rare enemy (though that may just be for Blue Burst, not sure if it's the same for Ep 1&2)

Slullabys117
Apr 24, 2011, 03:01 PM
I feel like i'm gonna find it soon, like real soon, idk why i'm just feelin lucky today lol

Hahaha my feeling turned out to be right! Well after about 10-15 full runs of temple i FINALLY came across my very first pair of yas9000m's lol im pretty happy, my heart was pounding for the longest time as to me being in total shock lol, but thats two of the holy trinity down and one more to go;)

TrueChaos
Apr 25, 2011, 03:46 AM
congratulations, all that hard work paid off. enjoy

chrisramar
Apr 25, 2011, 11:02 AM
I feel like i'm gonna find it soon, like real soon, idk why i'm just feelin lucky today lol

Hahaha my feeling turned out to be right! Well after about 10-15 full runs of temple i FINALLY came across my very first pair of yas9000m's lol im pretty happy, my heart was pounding for the longest time as to me being in total shock lol, but thats two of the holy trinity down and one more to go;)

well done , im still searching for mine , approaching 80 full runs now!!

glad ive got red mechguns tho!! (got thru my whitill ranger)

Slullabys117
Apr 25, 2011, 06:57 PM
well done , im still searching for mine , approaching 80 full runs now!!

glad ive got red mechguns tho!! (got thru my whitill ranger)

@ TRUE: ye tell me about it, i don't think i've ever really searched for a weapon like that before so i'm pretty happy lol,

@chris: Where do can you find red mechguns? oh ye and i was wondering where a good place for a lv 130 to level up at? so i can do some full ruins runs without too much trouble....

chrisramar
Apr 26, 2011, 03:59 AM
@ TRUE: ye tell me about it, i don't think i've ever really searched for a weapon like that before so i'm pretty happy lol,

@chris: Where do can you find red mechguns? oh ye and i was wondering where a good place for a lv 130 to level up at? so i can do some full ruins runs without too much trouble....

for purp you get them from dark gunner in the ruins .

chrisramar
May 18, 2011, 01:24 AM
i finally got them , after 105 full ultimate temple runs they have dropped ,
yasminkov 9000m (0/30/0/15) .

mzang17
Jun 3, 2011, 01:44 AM

Soul of a Blacksmith forest areas only.

Lady Nadia
Jun 3, 2011, 03:10 AM
Belated grats on ur 9k yaz!!!