PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Psycho Wand... -_-

Hat
Apr 20, 2011, 04:58 PM
I've been hunting this thing for a bit now. I've killed like 300 Komazli just today so far, and nothing -_- Just curious, how many kills do you have, and how many Psycho Wands did you get?

Broken_L_button
Apr 20, 2011, 05:25 PM
Just 300? Keep at it. And make sure you do it as a force so your drop rate can be 1.5 times higher. As for my own kill/P-wand count, well, I think I'm around 1196-ish killed, 889 of these Kozmalis being at least level 150+ (thus able to realistically drop P-wand), and with 2 P-wands in my possession; 1st one dropped after the 550th lv 155 kozmali, I think, while the other dropped after 300ish more Kozmalis.

Anyways, it's a MUCH easier hunt than it was in PSO/PSZ.

Shakuri
Apr 20, 2011, 05:30 PM
I've found at least 15. Half weren't worth keeping.
I believe at this stage I'd have around 3k Komazli kills.

Not 100% sure on that, as I can't check it.

Hat
Apr 20, 2011, 05:31 PM
300 just today, nearly 1000 total. I figured they dropped like candy compared to others since most people have rainbow sets for them (bit of an exaggeration but you know what I mean). I would play Force but they suck in vanilla without it. How do you get a x1.5 drop rate as a Force?

Broken_L_button
Apr 20, 2011, 05:37 PM
Certain classes get better rates at certain items; Force gets the better rate for P-wand, Ranger gets the better rate for Spread needle, etc. Just run the mission with that class as the party leader.

TheFantasticGarden
Apr 20, 2011, 06:19 PM
Just do MAX I S
That's where i got all of my Psycho wands.
Depending on your luck, it could take between 2-20 runs.

Hat
Apr 20, 2011, 06:25 PM
Just do MAX I S
That's where i got all of my Psycho wands.
Depending on your luck, it could take between 2-20 runs.

Sakura Blast has like 20 Komazlis in it. Much more efficient... maybe I'm wrong.

Broken_L_button
Apr 20, 2011, 06:37 PM
MAX I S has a better rate for P-wand because of the higher level Kozmalis, but to get to them, you have to go through the waste of time that is the relic area, not to mention that the enemies there can actually kill you if you're careless. In this case, it's all a matter of which one you can do the fastest. Sakura Blast is VERY easy and fast, but can involve a lot of map resetting depending on how mean the RNG is. MAX I has a better drop rate, but you have to actually pay attention to what you're doing.

Titan200
Apr 20, 2011, 07:21 PM
I currently have 4 Psycho wands, about 1,000 kozmalis kills and been doing Sakura Blast as FO.

darkepyonuk
Apr 20, 2011, 08:06 PM
make sure you do it as a force so your drop rate can be 1.5 times higher.

is that actually been proven?

Gemel
Apr 20, 2011, 08:09 PM
is that actually been proven?

There's more info on that on this page.

http://psp2.psupedia.info/User:Ceresa

darkepyonuk
Apr 20, 2011, 08:42 PM
ah i didnt know about that, thanks :)

baka_usagi
Apr 21, 2011, 07:35 PM
9 Psycho wands & 4000+ komazli, some are from C-mode, so i don't know the exact number. I'll still be hunting for the perfect Psycho Wands (yes more than 1), 9 psycho wands and 8 are crap. I want 2 of each primary element. You can join me when I go on my hunts if you need a FO host. Many psycho wand have already dropped when I've hosted, even a 41% :ground:. T.T

Milla
Apr 21, 2011, 07:45 PM
9 Psycho wands & 4000+ komazli, some are from C-mode, so i don't know the exact number. I'll still be hunting for the perfect Psycho Wands (yes more than 1), 9 psycho wands and 8 are crap. I want 2 of each primary element. You can join me when I go on my hunts if you need a FO host. Many psycho wand have already dropped when I've hosted, even a 41% :ground:. T.T

I would like to join up if you hunt for them again my 16% :ground: isnt really cutting it for me. :(

baka_usagi
Apr 21, 2011, 08:15 PM
I would like to join up if you hunt for them again my 16% :ground: isnt really cutting it for me. :(

anytime, your welcomed to join. though having 2 FOs on MAX I didn't cut it for Kuso. lol *remembers that day* *shudders*

TheFantasticGarden
Apr 22, 2011, 06:20 AM

He-llo there, Yuki.
Still remember those 2 P-wands i stole from you? >:D

Milla
Apr 22, 2011, 06:22 AM
anytime, your welcomed to join. though having 2 FOs on MAX I didn't cut it for Kuso. lol *remembers that day* *shudders*

Yeah he was mad lmao. I'm just never good enough for that guy *sigh* i need to stop sucking maybe a few decent Pwands would help hopefully i can get a high % :ice: or :lightning:.

Btw i got my 1st Pwand after like 300 kills. I was on force so i guess that helped.

Crimson The FOmar
Apr 22, 2011, 07:50 AM

I'd love to come too!! I'll be around once I get my wi-fi sorted in the next couple of days.. what are your character names and what time-zone are you in?

Look out for a Female Cast Vanguard dressed all in red called Catherine anyway :D

Insane food dish
Apr 22, 2011, 02:48 PM
I hate all of you
1300+ Komazli for 1 Neutral P.wand :(

baka_usagi
Apr 22, 2011, 06:16 PM
He-llo there, Yuki.
Still remember those 2 P-wands i stole from you? >:D

yes, i still remember. DAMN yous & your luck D:<

Yeah he was mad lmao. I'm just never good enough for that guy *sigh* i need to stop sucking maybe a few decent Pwands would help hopefully i can get a high % :ice: or :lightning:.

Nah you don't suck. It was a lv. 130 Female FO newman against lv. 189 cyclops twins. you have the right to die a couple err... several times. lol

I'd love to come too!! I'll be around once I get my wi-fi sorted in the next couple of days.. what are your character names and what time-zone are you in?

Look out for a Female Cast Vanguard dressed all in red called Catherine anyway :D

My characters names are in my signature & in Pacific Time Zone.