PDA

View Full Version : Job Points

Saulner
Apr 21, 2011, 02:43 AM
^^; Me again with a few more newbish questions.

I recently started trying out the Protranser class, I liked the idea of it because it's unique, and the weapons it can use are all S-rank, which is nice, but the problem is that I switched to it after achieving level 11 for the Fighgunner so my stats went WAY south. I'm 69 and my lower leveled partners were taking hits much better than I was ^^;

So my questions are: What would you guys recommend for missions with some good job points? I've looked at some of the mission listed on the site, and so far it kinda seems like only those 'Illusion' missions give great job points, but I've only gotten 1 to pop up for myself once, and since then I've been out of luck, is there any special way to get more of those to become available? Or am I just going to keep my fingers crossed?

Omega-z
Apr 21, 2011, 11:13 AM
the best way I can think of with a group is Military Subway do C since PT stat's are weak starting out but do get better after 10. I think C gives 126 MP believe or something close to that but it is 5 blocks long. Give it a try and see if that works.

AnonymousHat00
May 11, 2011, 07:58 PM
the best way I can think of with a group is Military Subway do C since PT stat's are weak starting out but do get better after 10. I think C gives 126 MP believe or something close to that but it is 5 blocks long. Give it a try and see if that works.

I think the advice Omega gave you is nice, but for military subway i would recommend that you have some of your friends help. aLike he said its 5 blocks long and gets really annoying (for me at least and im lvl 180)