PDA

View Full Version : Rare Findings

HaLLa
Mar 14, 2003, 02:51 PM
Lately I have started writing down my findings...

the item, what diff and what stage I found it and from what monster.

I think everyone should do this. It doesnt take long and can really help. I think if everyone does this and sends it in to this site that their lists will be very accurate (not saying they arent now but even better) just wondering what you all think. Since I started heres what I found...

V Hard - Forest - Gigobooma - Bloody Art
V Hard - Temple - Nar Lily- Flowen's Shield (x2)
H - Forest - Gigobooma - Blade Dance

VulpesMundi
Mar 14, 2003, 03:32 PM
The concept isn't exactly new. PSOW has a user-contibuted Item Findings Database that has been active for a few months now. Look on the list and verify your findings, or submit new findings if you don't see them on the list.

http://www.pso-world.com/item_findings.php

dj_dan
Mar 14, 2003, 04:04 PM
Also, if you're going to do that, make sure you include section ID.

I noticed your sig says Oran, but when writing down findings like that, some people may get confused if you don't specifically note which ID it is.

Cloud_01
Mar 14, 2003, 04:41 PM
On 2003-03-14 11:51, HaLLa wrote:
Lately I have started writing down my findings...

the item, what diff and what stage I found it and from what monster.

I think everyone should do this. It doesnt take long and can really help. I think if everyone does this and sends it in to this site that their lists will be very accurate (not saying they arent now but even better) just wondering what you all think. Since I started heres what I found...

V Hard - Forest - Gigobooma - Bloody Art
V Hard - Temple - Nar Lily- Flowen's Shield (x2)
H - Forest - Gigobooma - Blade Dance

Heh, i've been doing that since version 1. I only write down the rare things I find that are worth mentioning.

G0D
Mar 15, 2003, 11:14 AM
Its True Cloud_01 has a thick book of info, it would probabley be quiet useful if it was listed since he has had several high level characters for DC and GC with alot of rare findings...Such as A kasami Bracer From A nano Dragon with Bluefull in ultimate which is not listed in this site.....