PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Am I insane?

Linka
Apr 23, 2011, 12:06 AM
...call me crazy but im makin a male newman in PSP2. he gonna be a ranger. anyone think i'm insane yet? Renzo insinuated somewhere that male newmans cant exist...and i was like 'challenge accepted'. also..why a ranger?...i hate PSZ not having RAnewarls. seriously.

zeital
Apr 23, 2011, 12:12 AM
...call me crazy but im makin a male newman in PSP2. he gonna be a ranger. anyone think i'm insane yet? Renzo insinuated somewhere that male newmans cant exist...and i was like 'challenge accepted'. also..why a ranger?...i hate PSZ not having RAnewarls. seriously.

lol PSZ thats kinda y i have a FOcaseal, all cuz of PSZ XD

edit:

well not kinda why, but def y i am FOcaseal

Linka
Apr 23, 2011, 12:21 AM
...why was my post moved? it was relevant to the thread it was in, damnit! they were discussing what they were doing while PSN was down...and...yeah. aaagh. >.< never have i had so many issues with mods. topics renamed, topics merged, etc. seriously. ok, the dissidia thread i made makes sense, maybe renaming one of my old threads i made in the fan works area, but de-merging into a new topic?...seriously? what the hell?

IsaacGravity
Apr 23, 2011, 12:35 AM
Maybe it's because I've yet to grasp the balance of races outside the ones I'm interested in, but is there a problem in making a (male) Newman ranger?

I'm pretty sure that race is dodgy enough for that. Not sure about how well their accuracy goes but I'm sure it's better than the beasts (I main a beast girl btw)! Also, the only way I'd call you an insane thrill seeker was if you wanted to make a Newman Hunter.

Otherwise, play as you wish and just adapt to/develop a play style style suiting to you and whatever direction you have with said character.

Seth Astra
Apr 23, 2011, 12:36 AM
Actually, RAnewm isn't a bad choice. Statistically speaking, they are the second best RAs, behind casts. 2nd best ACC, and the best PP (even best PP regen, come Infinity).

zeital
Apr 23, 2011, 12:41 AM
i have also made a RAneweral, i just don't get to play her much

Linka
Apr 23, 2011, 12:51 AM
...can you guys just stop posting in this thread? mods took the original post outta another thread and made this thread with it...and since im pretty sure it'd have lost its relevancy considering what i'd seen in the 'PSN down?' thread if it were moved back...i just want this thread gone. i dun care how, i just want this misunderstanding-born thread gone, please.