PDA

View Full Version : Mag Wait what? Mag is doing things it shouldn't!

TheFanciestBard
Apr 23, 2011, 12:32 AM
So I finally went through the process of raising up an Apsaras for my force and was very happy about it. It was a fresh level 50 and I (As a pinkal force newman female) fed it one star atomizer to see how it liked it, and it just suddenly changed into an Ila without leveling or anything! I'm extremly confused, is there a way to get it back to Apsaras? Or is it stuck like this?

Shadownami92
Apr 23, 2011, 01:00 AM
What character was the mag originally with a ranger class right?

Anytime you feed a mag using a different class it will change to something based on that specific character's mag stat chart.

Just send it back to your other character or any other ranger character, have them feed it and it should change back.

Ketchup345
Apr 23, 2011, 01:20 AM
Any feeding at a level above 50 that is a multiple of 5 causes the game to check see if it meets any evolution requirements for non-special (rare or cell) mags. The mag did exactly what it should have.

As said above, give it back to the character that made it an Apsaras feed it either still at 50 or to 55 (assuming the stat order is the same), and you'll have the Apsaras back. This will be an issue later on, when to preserve the Apsaras, you either have to ignore IQ and Sync, or raise those with the ranger not allowing the force to feed it at all.