PDA

View Full Version : Guide Pwand drop rate, Ceresa guide on pedia

Megiddon
Apr 23, 2011, 12:41 AM
Drop rate for Fo at 175+ is .150%, w/rareboost .1875%. 1/533 + 1/rateof150 = how fast can Fo or Fo+Va kill all the Komazlis in MAX1(abandon rare map, skip boss)
Rate is obviously less for 150, personal experience is 12/6000ish Komazli at this tier using rareboost.
21 Komazli on Sakura Blast S (first spawn 1 booma, abandon otherwise), 500/20 = 25 runs.
Efficient run is 7 minutes, +30 seconds to restock traps, +30 seconds to abandon wrong spawn chart, +2 minutes for boosted mobs, shit play, stretching, drinking.
Build is Rare Item Boost, Full Charge Shot, Burst Bomber, Fire Advance, 200 Newman Force.
Twin Handguns, Kanon Quolia extended are best, easiest.
Rod, Emp Fire Psychowand obviously, until then Caduceus 30% fire from trade, extended and empowered fire. Damgrants + Foie / Rafoie + Gifoie.
Psychowand for buffs, preferably earth.

An Efficient run
B1: Kill Sageetas + Booma, Kill Boomas + Sageeta, Skip Uba + Sageeta, Kill Uba + Booma, Skip Sageeta, Skip Booma + Sageeta, Kill Uba + Booma
B2: Kill Komazli + Sageeta at range so Uba doesn't come, Kill only Komazli in side area, Skip Uba, everything else unskippable, Storm Flash the last spawn
B3: Abandon if first spawn is 4 Gobooma. Kill only Komazli and move on, all Gobooma are skippable, abandon mission after last Komazli in 3rd spawn.
Ubakrada Chain 8-9 with Damgrants, Foie x 3
Komazli Chain 5-6 with Twins, Full Charge Shot
Sageeta Foie x 2 unchained
Booma groups Rafoie x 2, Gifoie
30 traps, use them. 3 Virus kills Komazli, 3 of the others for Boomas, preferably on the Booma+Uba spawns.

The question I wanted to ask on this is in regards to the bolded phrase that says Fo 175+, does this mean drop rate is affected by character level. Or is it saying Komazli lvl 175+?:-?

TheFantasticGarden
Apr 23, 2011, 05:12 AM
Isn't it obvious? The higher the enemy level, the higher the chance of finding a specific weapon will be. Then again, it's just luck. Really, every game loves the "desire sensor". All the items i hunt never appear, while items i CAN hunt, but don't plan to, appear. It just happens when you least expect it.

Wayu
Apr 23, 2011, 07:54 AM
It's called the Dragon Sakai Troll Method.

-Wayu

Shugo17
Apr 23, 2011, 07:58 AM
Yeah, I was doing a run a long time ago, and I found an Agito Replica and a Motav Prophecy in the same block, and I don't even use wands or swords in PSPo2 (started using swords in PSPo2i).

Megiddon
Apr 24, 2011, 12:59 AM
anyone know what the first spawn in White beast is to indicate most Komazli's? :D

Emp
Apr 24, 2011, 01:27 AM
anyone know what the first spawn in White beast is to indicate most Komazli's? :D

The map with no kakawanes at the starts gives you the most I think but it around the same amount on any map beside rare rappy map. 4-6 komazlis I think.

raijz
Apr 24, 2011, 10:25 AM

IIRC White beast S isn't that great for hunting psycho wand unless you're looking for other rares too.

Fthawe
Apr 24, 2011, 12:13 PM
Think, "I don't want world of guardians" and you get it.

TheFantasticGarden
Apr 24, 2011, 12:57 PM
Think, "I don't want world of guardians" and you get it.

That's exactly it. Trick the desire sensor!!! Not really, it's more like you can't think about getting it at all.
And really, wog's just there for the weapon collection. It just can't compare to the DD/ED at all. Sure, it's pretty good, but if you're going stun, might as well use ED, incap, choose DD or even Tumikri hyori. And drain is out of the question, you might as well use Hyakka, because you get way more drain power out of it

Emp
Apr 24, 2011, 01:06 PM
IIRC White beast S isn't that great for hunting psycho wand unless you're looking for other rares too.

White Beast is still good for pwands. That how Lunamari got his first pwand as FO. I prefer MAX 1 rare map cause the bonus round granted me my 58:ice: pwand :-P

That's exactly it. Trick the desire sensor!!! Not really, it's more like you can't think about getting it at all.
And really, wog's just there for the weapon collection. It just can't compare to the DD/ED at all. Sure, it's pretty good, but if you're going stun, might as well use ED, incap, choose DD or even Tumikri hyori. And drain is out of the question, you might as well use Hyakka, because you get way more drain power out of it

I love my 43:light: WOG. An exd WOG with drain level 2 aint that bad. I personally would take WOG with drain than hyakka with drain. Most hyakkas are exd only for stun.

TheFantasticGarden
Apr 24, 2011, 01:09 PM
True. Good point. Plus, Hyakka eats pp like a champ-- you can only pull out one blade destruction. But at least the destruction is hefty.

Megiddon
Apr 25, 2011, 12:37 AM
I love the destruction of hyakka, and the stun. Hyakka makes my pathetic newman's atp look decent :D And since she has 250 PP, PP really isn't a prob lol

But what really sorta rapes as well for single mobs is Assault crash, 145% ATK madness :D