PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Hacking

Mike267
Apr 24, 2011, 04:06 PM
So everyone is talking about the hackers and how they are 200 etc.. Also about password protecting their games. What about the new comers who don't hack and take the time to get to 200 by saying "I'm only going to play with people i know" that is ruining the game for the new comers or locking the game room it makes other people not want to play and essentially the game will die. i am new so ir probably means im never going to play with you guys by the looks of it. I didn't do anything wrong nor the next new comers. Ya I was hacked its no fun getting to 200 or hitting 20k with out a chain in a random party 1 hit but what can you do its life. Wherever you are people will always find a way of cheating. Take a test for example and you see everyone in your class cheating what are you going to do report all of them. Im not saying that testing and gaming are the same thing its just that you cant stop them. psp2i will come out you already know there will be hackers because of that are you saying you won't buy the game. You see what im saying

Saphire089
Apr 24, 2011, 04:13 PM
you already know there will be hackers because of that are you saying you won't buy the game. You see what im saying

In regards to that statement, I do not expect hackers to stop playing, so I will therefore play only offline, or I will play online with friends or people I know who aren't hackers.

Evegodenraven
Apr 24, 2011, 04:24 PM
none of us never said we aren't going to buy the game. we just hate the cheaters in he game because they always want things handed to them with a silver plater(if i spelled that right lol)

the thing is, since PSP2i might come out and rebirthing is present into the game. find a IRC or Ventrilo or MSN group and play with them when it comes out. because i'm sure a lot of people are going to be bouncing around in lvls on PSP2i.

if you see any sign of hackers in a game, then it's as simple as leaving the party and joining another one.

Emp
Apr 24, 2011, 04:27 PM
What about the new comers who don't hack and take the time to get to 200 by saying "I'm only going to play with people i know" that is ruining the game for the new comers or locking the game room it makes other people not want to play and essentially the game will die.

Ppl play with their friends only cause missions are played out more effectively that way in my opinion. I only play with friends cause randoms dont chain properly and it pisses me off.

I dont see why the game would be ruined by ppl who password their parties and play with only friends when their is ton of parties for lower level players to join. Its more like the other way around i think. For me its harder to find a party that suits me if I dont play with friends cause I see more parties for lower level players(under level 100) than parties with players over level 150.

Mike267
Apr 24, 2011, 07:29 PM
none of us never said we aren't going to buy the game. we just hate the cheaters in he game because they always want things handed to them with a silver plater(if i spelled that right lol).....

I know i was just using it as an example.

In regards to that statement, I do not expect hackers to stop playing, so I will therefore play only offline, or I will play online with friends or people I know who aren't hackers.

ya playing offline but simply playing offline wont get you everything least i don't think so. But see you have friends to play with Im talking about people who dont have any friends who play the game... then again there are chat rooms so i guess it works out

I dont see why the game would be ruined by ppl who password their parties and play with only friends when their is ton of parties for lower level players to join. Its more like the other way around i think. For me its harder to find a party that suits me if I dont play with friends cause I see more parties for lower level players(under level 100) than parties with players over level 150.

Well maybe since i havent reached that level yet. We can only wait and see what happens.

Thank you guys for responding

Emp
Apr 24, 2011, 07:59 PM
ya playing offline but simply playing offline wont get you everything least i don't think so. But see you have friends to play with Im talking about people who dont have any friends who play the game... then again there are chat rooms so i guess it works out

I've gotten most of my weps offline. Most of the time when I play online, the host is hunting weps that Im not hunting. Makes you feel like your slacking.

RoxasNeval
Apr 26, 2011, 12:55 PM
if u make password rooms youre leaving the newcomers who might get infected by the hackers and turn into hackees or even hackers.Also what about ppl without friends?or those lone wolf types who only join teams to get what they want?

TheFantasticGarden
Apr 26, 2011, 05:12 PM
or those lone wolf types who only join teams to get what they want?

Dude, isn't that the whole point of running singular areas? To get what you want? Isn't that the reason why people join parties half the time? Either way, joining rooms to hunt an item you want is pretty much what makes the game go 'round, save for the hackers/ed. That's why all the rooms with "Hunting *insert weapon here*" fill up so fast. Especially rooms that say things like "Max X", those fill super fast. Although the ones that have S in it take some time to fill up, and really, Max S only requires 2 people who know what they're doing. Most of the time, the people who join your Max S rooms that aren't people you know, or are your friends are people who expect to be carried all the way to the end.

PurpleIsGood
Apr 26, 2011, 05:55 PM
Dude, isn't that the whole point of running singular areas? To get what you want? Isn't that the reason why people join parties half the time? Either way, joining rooms to hunt an item you want is pretty much what makes the game go 'round, save for the hackers/ed. That's why all the rooms with "Hunting *insert weapon here*" fill up so fast. Especially rooms that say things like "Max X", those fill super fast. Although the ones that have S in it take some time to fill up, and really, Max S only requires 2 people who know what they're doing. Most of the time, the people who join your Max S rooms that aren't people you know, or are your friends are people who expect to be carried all the way to the end.

That's exactly what I do....S Weapon Hunting, *insert weapon here* Legit Only. Gets 'em every time.

Emp
Apr 26, 2011, 06:47 PM
if u make password rooms youre leaving the newcomers who might get infected by the hackers and turn into hackees or even hackers.Also what about ppl without friends?or those lone wolf types who only join teams to get what they want?

Or ppl who look legit but are really hackers. I've joined quite a few parties where the party leader is like that and I eventually leave cause of it.

johnwolf
Apr 27, 2011, 07:13 PM
WHY DO YOU CHEAT IN REALY GOOD GAME, JUST SOUNDS LIKE CRAP AND MAKES YOU LOOK LAME.

so yah, i've played with random people and most worked just fine. i usualy break the chain around 15 to 25 (depending on toughness) unless they say nope. sux alot when the chain breaks then you can't get the chain started again for a sec because everyone is late to the break. back on topic, look on this board and find people here that want to play with yah. you'll be surpised at how many are waiting. i'm pritty sure that's why the form was made.

Free cookie for the refrence at the top.